Pioneer DJ CDJ850K CD Player
The Pioneer CDJ-850 Black CD player features the same large rotary select dial as the CDJ-2000 and is the most affordable product in the range to feature the Wave display to see peaks and drops of the music. An intuitive Tag List feature on the Pioneer CDJ850K allows you to think ahead 10, 20 or many more tracks by arranging temporary set lists on the fly. You can save this as a playlist and recall it later in rekordbox or use it again at the next gig. And what's more, it's the only player to feature Tag List editing, so you can add, remove and change the order of tracks in the list.
Rekordbox music management software intelligently analyses the tracks you import, and via a cunning mix of BPM counting, beat positioning and other programming voodoo, groups tracks by genre, album and artist, ensuring that you have fast coherent command of you playlists.
The Pioneer CDJ850K Auto Beat Loop function means that With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including- Beat Loop which matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop, Loop Divide which while you're playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm, and Hot Loop which allows you while playing a loop, to return to its start, and begin playing it again.
Loaded with features, the Pioneer CDJ850K brings pro-quality sound, design and mixing tools within the reach of the aspirational semi-pro DJ and smaller venues. As well as spinning MP3, WAV, AIFF and ACC encoded CD/CDR/CDRW's, you can plug in a USB Flash Drive and mix tracks off that too. Despite the price point, it's capable of playing professional 24-bit music files. It can be used as a Midi controller and 24-bit soundcard for music software, and with HID capability, software companies will be quick to announce Plug&Play support.
Here we have the Pioneer CDJ850K CD Player in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and come direct from Pioneer DJ. They will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Pioneer CDJ-850-K CD Player Features:
- Playback From CD/CDR/CDRW or USB Flash Drive (Fat, Fat32, HFS+ Formatting)
- Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF up to 24 Bit
- RekordboxTM Music Management Software uses Audio, BPM and Beat Position Analysis to Organise Music Files by Artist, Album or Genre
- Comprehensive Midi Compatibility Allows You to use the CDJ850 as an Audio Interface for Popular DJ Software
- Vibration Resistance Utilizing Shock-Proof Memory3 and Floating Architecture
- Auto Beat Loop Functions: Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop
- S/N Ratio: 115db or Higher
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 or Less
- USB: 1 x USB Port (type A) 1 x USB Port (type B)
- Audio Out: RCA
- Other terminals: Control (3.5 mm dia. mini-plug)
- Audio output voltage 2.0 V
- Power consumption 21 W
- Max external dimensions: 305 mm (W) x 364.4 mm (D) x 105.5 mm (H)
- Weight 3.3 kg
Really pleased with my purchase. Excellent quality product and great customer service from whybuynew. Would highly recommend.