Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus
Introducing the Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus professional CD/Media player and controller. The evolution of Pioneer's professional NXS line-up continues, with the addition of the CDJ-900NXS digital player. The latest player builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it's packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordbox music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi - so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
Here we have the Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus in brand new condition and in B-stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and come direct from Pioneer DJ. They will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus Features:
- Improved browsing: DJs can choose how they view tracks - list, artwork or custom view - and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- Wave Zoom: in addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- Phase Meter: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonised mixes every time.
Pioneer CDJ900 NXS Specifications:
- Playable media iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, USB storage devices flash memory/HDD, etc. Computers Mac/Windows PC, Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF. rekordboxTM for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response 4 Hz 20 kHz
- S/N radio 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion 0.003% or less
- USB ports USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT coaxial x 1
- Other ports LAN 100 Base-TXx 1, CONTROL (3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage 2.0 Vrms
- Power AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption 33 W
- External dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight 4.3 kg
rekordbox System Requirements:
- Supported OS Mac OS®X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.8
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/ Ultimate/Business (SP2 and above)
Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above)
(Windows® XP Professional x64 edition is not supported)
Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
- Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.