Here we have the Pioneer XDJ-R1 in B-stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and come direct from Pioneer DJ. They will come boxed in great condition and will include a 1-year warranty.
Please note: iPad bracket is not included.
The Pioneer XDJ-R1 is an all in one controller allowing DJ's to perform straight out the box, with minimum setup and no need for other equipment this self-contained unit features two CD drawers, two touch sensitive jog wheels and a two channel mixer, also included is a massive range of built in effects and performance features.
The Pioneer XDJ-R1 incorporates a wide source range of media formats, by uploading via USB or CD the XDJ-R1 supports formats of MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (only MP3, WAV and AIFF can be played from CD). Included with the XDK-R1 is Rekordbox Beat Sync which automatically syncs tracks to the master desk which then allows features such as the track database, beat grids and hot cues.
Additional features to the Pioneer XDJ-R1 are:
- AUTO BEAT LOOP function enables songs to be looped automatically at a specified BPM
- QUANTIZE function automatically corrections divergence from specified BPM when using AUTO BEAT LOOP or BEAT FX
- Equipped with independent 3-band isolator
- Internal sound card (Audio Interface)
- Complete with MASTER OUT (XLR), BOOTH OUT, AUX and MIC ports
- Environmentally-friendly "Auto Standby Function" that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time.
A unique feature with the XDJ-R1 is the power to mix and control effects remotely with the Rekordbox app for iPhone and iPad. When using the XDJ-R1 with the app they will create a private wireless network for the DJ to load, mix tracks as well as apply effects, and auto beat loops, hot cues and samples.
- Switch between multiple sources: twin CD, USB and MIDI
- Comes with rekordboxTM and access to a free download of VirtualDJ LE
- Two touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Two-channel mixer
- Dedicated buttons for loops, Hot Cues, samples, beat and sound colour FX
- Shift mode for Quantize, Search and Hot Cue/sample edit
- Control wirelessly via iPad/iPhone/iPod touch using remotebox app
- EXCLUSIVE! Comes with new remotebox app for wireless XY Pad control of FX parameters
- Master Out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX and MIC
- Built-in soundcard
- Independent three-band isolator
- Dual headphone output
- VU meters for each channel and the master
- Sturdy carry case (sold separately)
- Playable media: USB storage devices, CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file formats: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (only MP3, WAV and AIFF can be played from CD)
- USB storage formats supported: FAT32, FAT16
- No. of channels: 2
- Wireless communications format: IEEE 802.11b/g (2.4 GHz band)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 98 dB or above (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: Max 0.006% (USB)
- Head room: 19 dB
- USB ports: A port ×1, B port ×1
- Inputs: PHONO/LINE ×2 (RCA), MIC ×1 (¼ inch JACK), AUX ×1 (RCA)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT ×2 (XLR ×1, RCA ×1) HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT ×2 (front ¼ inch JACK, Mini JACK), BOOTH OUT ×1 (RCA)
- Maximum external dimensions (W×H×D): 623 mm × 308.4 mm × 107.7 mm
- Body weight: 6.8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.