Pioneer DJ INTERFACE 2
The Pioneer INTERFACE 2 is a high quality 2-channel audio interface that is exclusively designed for rekordbox, allowing users to use rekordbox dvs to scratch and control the digital music on a computer using any DJ set-up. This durable and portable dvs solution can be taken out on the road to use at gigs and is well suited for use in clubs. Wherever you choose to perform, you can connect the INTERFACE 2 quickly and easily to your equipment, even in a dark club. It features LED lights to indicate signal flow and warn you about signal problems, and it delivers club-standard sound quality inherited from the DJM series.
The INTERFACE 2 comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs as well as two timecoded vinyl records so you can start sratching your digital tracks as soon as you unbox it.
With its crystal-clear sound, inherited from Pioneer's professional DJ gear, the INTERFACE 2 guarantees professional audio at all times. Audio files up to 96kHz sampling rate are supported by the high quality D/A converter designed to give club standard sound.
Compat, Robust Chassis
Take the INTERFACE 2 out on the road with confidence. The unit is compact and portable, yet highly robust in its seamless aluminium casing with extended edges that protect the terminals.
LEDs Indicate Signal Flow
No matter the circumstances, connecting the audio interface to your hardware is easy and quick. LED indicators in the top panel show the signal flow, giving you a visual grasp of the setting status. For example, if the signal level is too high or low, you'll know instantly.
What's In The Box
Your INTERFACE 2 includes 2 license keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs as well as 2 Control vinyls. The unit also comes with 4 audio cables, a USB cable, and power cable so you can start using rekordbox dvs right out of the box.
Easy Analog Sound Recording
Easily record and capture your vinyl or any analog sound source using our normalize technology in rekordbox. There's no need for extra volume or recording monitoring as this is done automatically by a single click in the software.
Here we have the Pioneer DJ INTERFACE 2 in good cosmetic condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed in very good cosmetic condition with all accessories , new license key and a 1-year warranty.
Interface 2 Features:
- Mains or USB power
- Stand-alone audio interface
- Large signal GND terminal
- High-quality audio
- DVS options
- Compact, robust chassis
- LEDs indicate signal flow
- Includes licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
Interface 2 Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 112 dB (USB), 103 dB (LINE), 100 dB (PHONO)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002% (USB), 0.005% (LINE), 0.007% (PHONO)
- Inputs: RCA x2 (LINE/PHONO)
- Outputs: RCA x2 (LINE)
- Others: USB-B port x1
- Power: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC 5 V, 600 mA
- Interface 2 Dimensions (WxDxH) 141 mm x 32.5 mm x 127.8 mm / 5.5" x 1.2" x 5.0"
- Interface 2 Weight: 0.6 kg / 21.1 lb
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty, Licence key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs) Audio cable x4, Rubber feet x4 & Control vinyl x2
- Windows - Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
(the latest service pack)
- Mac - macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version), OS X: 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (updated to the latest version)
- Intelฎ processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
- Intelฎ processor CoreTM 2 Duo
- 2.0 GHz or above
I have been a dj since vinyl days so I have been through all the stages. I have used Tracktor and Serato. I have used cdjs and a pioneer controller with both programs, was concerned using vinyl with this but I have to say, this has made me the happiest man alive. I feel like I now have my massive itunes collection, now on vinyl. I feel its as responsive as any cdjs I have ever used. I have it as a home set up, I think carting 1210s to clubs days are over. So if you are a veteran dj that misses the vinyl and has a massive digital library, I cannot recommend this enough.