Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ Console
2-Deck Smart DJ Console with 7-inch Touchscreen
- Fully-featured, 2-Deck standalone, smart DJ console
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with gestures
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- Capacitive-touch jog wheels with HD central display
- Internally analyse music files & rekordbox collections direct from USB
- Standalone Track Preview
- Independent FX units, 3-Band EQ and Filter
- (8) Multi-function performance pads for triggered audio manipulation
- (2) Dedicated XLR (1?4-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level and Talkover
- RCA aux input for media players, tablets, phones
- 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud’s Go+ account
- Compatible as an advanced hardware controller for Virtual DJ
- NEW// Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration and Free 6-month 25GB Dropbox storage increase, unlocked on product registration
- UPDATED// Built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Dynamic Range: >112dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 92dB (A-weighted
- Aux: >15dB
- Mic: >20dB
- Output: >20dB
- Channel Separation: <-85dB (1kHz, unity)
- Aux: <0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone: <0.02% (1kHz, unity)
- Analogue Input:
- Aux: +15dBV (maximum) 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBV (unity) -60dBV (minimum)
- Analogue Output:
- Master, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150mW @ 40 ohms
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 34W (with smartphone charging from USB3 port) 32W (without smartphone charging)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 644.8 x 410.1 x 12.2mm / 25.39" x 16.15" x 4.73"
- Weight: 7.2kg / 15.9lb
- Audio Outputs:
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- Audio Inputs:
- (1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs
- (3) USB ports (for USB drives. Port 3 with 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) power adapter input
We bring you the Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ controller; the latest addition to Denon DJ's Prime series. Like it's highly-regarded older brother the Prime 4 the Denon DJ Prime 2 is an impressive standalone device for DJs, performers, and lovers of music - but in a smaller, more compact package. Don't be fooled by the Prime 2's size though; it's a powerful device that's built to impress and features HD central displays on its 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels that give you at-a-glance feedback without the need to look at your laptop screen. And if that's not enough then you'll love the 7-inch touchscreen which relays all the information you need and is incredibly easy to navigate leaving you free to focus on your music. The Prime 2 wouldn't be a true standalone device without wireless streaming functionality which means you don't have to be tied to a device and you can keep your performance space clear of unsightly wires, and if for some reason you don't have access to WiFi when you really need it the Prime 2's inbuilt SATA drive bay can store your music ready for you.
Essential Mobile DJ Workhorse
Designed and engineered for the professional mobile, club and event DJ, PRIME 2 is a 2-deck, standalone smart DJ console powered by Engine OS and is WiFi enabled for premier music streaming services with no need for a laptop computer. Embracing the future of DJ performance and technology, it features a 7-inch multi-touch, multi-gesture screen, extensive media source connectivity, 6-inch jog wheels with colour displays, plus expressive EQ, FX and creative workflow controls. PRIME 2 is your essential mobile DJ workhorse.
Touch and Feel Your Music
PRIME 2's 7-inch touchscreen gives you a high-definition, multi-gesture experience, just like using a smartphone or tablet. Navigate your collection, finger-swipe to load tracks, instantly search through large music libraries and even rearrange your playlists and songs easily just on the screen itself. Change things up by flipping your waveform playback view from vertical to horizontal and also select and monitor a number of other essential DJ workflow features at the touch of a finger. Via the touchscreen you can also access PRIME 2's 'Track Preview' feature, for pre-load auditioning of a song and 'needle-drop' searching through its timeline.
Access and play your digital music via the 3x USB and 1x SD inputs and even large terabyte music collections using PRIME 2's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay*. Want to record your DJ set for an important gig? No problem; PRIME 2 has you covered, able to record directly to any connected media source, even the one you're playing from. Any changes to track hot-cues, loops and performance preferences are also saved to your source media drive for instant recall at a later gig.
Standalone Music Streaming - Anywhere
Using your mobile data or either a venue's WiFi or wired internet connection, you can stream music from TIDAL with its catalogue of over 60+ million songs just using PRIME 2 and with no laptop needed. Never be caught out again for that elusive song request having literally the world's music, exclusive playlists and curated content at your fingertips! More exciting streaming partners will be available soon.
Pristine Audio - Powerful Connectivity
PRIME 2 features Denon DJ's renowned 24-bit/48kHz pristine audio quality and enough rear panel pro-connectivity to cover everything from a house party, a mobile gig, club or even mainstage event. Add PRIME 2's StagelinQ connection into the mix and you'll be ready for creating easy and dynamic lighting and video shows with SoundSwitch and Resolume control.
Craft Your Mix
PRIME 2 has all the creative, hands-on features and power you'd need for any style of DJing, including 2 (100mm) line faders, contour controlled crossfader and 6-inch capacitive touch jog-wheels with HD colour displays (showing song/DJ artwork plus loop/track status info). With expressive 3-band EQ, you can shape and blend your mix to sonic perfection then take the music into another dimension using PRIME 2's dual-FX modules (visualised on the main 7-inch display) plus Filter control for added audio manipulation. With your media player, tablet or phone, add a third music source into your live show using PRIME 2's dedicated RCA Auxiliary audio input.
Take Your Sounds Further
PRIME 2 will inspire even the most dextrous and creative energies inside your DJing mind. It brings 8, ultra-responsive trigger pads (per channel) for hot-cue juggling, loops, beat roll and slicing plus a class-leading timestretch and key shift/sync feature to radically change a songs tempo and musical key - 'Open-Format' DJing just got a whole lot more exciting, and easier!
Dual Microphone Power
Accept no sacrifice of your line faders, with PRIME 2's two independent level controlled mic channels, both with XLR (1/4-inch combo) inputs. Double-up with a DJ partner or bring that enthusiastic bride or party-animal into the show, using the handy talkover feature so you can get on with the serious business, of 'fun'! PRIME 2 has both a mini and full size headphone jack input too, for those nights when you might... just might, forget your cable adapter!
Powered by ENGINE OS
PRIME 2 has Denon DJ's ENGINE OS under the hood to take care of lightning fast operations during your DJ performance. With continuous firmware upgrades keeping you empowered with the newest, forward-thinking features, ENGINE OS will keep your music flowing expressively. ENGINE PRIME librarian software (Mac/PC) is your music library and set preparation tool which syncs your other music collections, including iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor and Rekordbox. Using just PRIME 2 (yes, you got it, no computer needed), you can also import a full Rekordbox collection direct from a media source, internally analysed (including playlists, hot cues and loops) within the unit itself.
Virtual DJ Compatible
Get the best out of Virtual DJ with the complete PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra-intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-colour and monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, complete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls and even a customisable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the world’s most advanced DJ Hardware couldn’t be simpler.
Denon DJ & Engine OS are offering 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud's Go+ account! SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to everything from mainstream releases to DJ sets and remixes.
Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration
With Dropbox integration, DJs can sync their Engine PRIME collection in the cloud and then access remotely on any Engine OS device from anywhere in the world. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly on Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows offer Engine users free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK Streaming Service
Music streaming for open format DJs is here with Beatsource LINK. Working with top record la-bels and pro DJs around the world, Beatsource LINK provides a variety of music and playlists curated specifically for open format DJs. From any Engine OS device, browse, search and play Beatsource LINK’s extensive collection without the need of a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data such as BPM, Key, Hot Cues, and Loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Within Engine PRIME, manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Place various tempo anchors throughout a track to course correct the tempo or assign BPM values to different sections of the song - essential functionality for transition or multi-genre tracks that have intentional tempo changes. PRIME 2 (once updated to Engine OS v1.6) automatically detects tracks with flexible beat grids and applies BPM changes to keep everything in perfect sync.
New Engine DJ 2.2 Features
- Active Loops - Saved Loops can now be automatically activated when the play head enters the loop region. Active Loops feature a zebra pattern in the loop region bar to differentiate from standard Saved Loops. Setting an Active Loop on Engine DJ hardware is also possible for devices with Parameter buttons. To set an Active Loop, press and hold the left parameter button and then press the desired Saved Loop pad.
- Sync now remains enabled when unanalyzed tracks are loaded to a deck. Sync is disabled only when the track is played before the analysis has been completed.
- Default Auto Loop sizes have been expanded to include 32 beats and ‘None’. When set to ‘None’, the last used Auto Loop size will be applied.
- Jog wheel nudge sensitivity has been expanded with an additional reduced sensitivity level setting called “Min”.
- Nudge Sensitivity is now included in the User Profile. This allows the setting to be applied automatically when the profile is loaded on any Engine DJ device.
- Engine Lighting now offers the ability to invert pan and tilt options for moving head DMX light fixtures.
Here we have the Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ Console in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Denon DJ Prime 2 DJ Console with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Having been a pioneer man a long time I was very reluctant to buy the denon dj prime 2, but I'm glad I did. It was between this and the pioneer xdj-rx2 but for £300 cheaper you get alot for your money. The music stream with tidal is brilliant as well, look for a tune on the tidal app on your phone and then load it on yo the prime 2 ( all by WiFi download). I would 100% recommend the prime 2 to anyone.
Curious for the past year finally decided to bite the bullet and wow impressed is the word. The Prime 4 looked a little big for mobile so the 2 it was for weight functionality and a damn good upgrade from the MC7000. The team at WhyBuyNew second to none with next day delivery, cheers happy mixing.
First time buyer. Decks came in perfect condition no problems. Awesome service will definitely buy from here again