Denon DJ Prime 4
This is the Denon Prime 4 Standalone DJ System; a powerful all-in-one creative and performance tool for professional DJs. The Prime 4 is packed full of some fantastic features, including the interactive 10" display that lets you play and change your music with a simple swipe of your finger and makes DJ'ing more intuitive than ever before.
This incredible controller comes equipped with eight performance pads gives you amazing creative freedom to hot-cue juggle, remix tracks on the fly, plus roll and slice up tracks for an energetic dance floor - the Prime 4 even includes timestretch (a first for standalone Dj controllers) which is perfect for playing around with songs at home. Between the four USB and one SD inputs you'll have almost unlimited access to all of your music and media, leaving the days of lugging around heavy stacks of vinyl well-and-truly behind, and making the Denon Prime 4 a huge leap forward into modern DJ'ing.
The Worlds Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, transparently connecting you to your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, youre all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer - Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigours of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multi-gesture control its the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
- Dedicated XLR Zone output with gain and EQ control
- Stream back-to-back music automatically into 2nd room
- Easily assign any of the 4 playing channels to Zone
- Party in one room, chill out in the other
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimised track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualise and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customisable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix - the ultimate in standalone, Open Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing feature-comparable competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualise the Show with Prime 4
Using Prime 4s StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJs partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Engine Prime Music Management
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJs free, Engine Prime music management software and the Prime 4 itself.
- Import existing playlists, folders, hot cues and loop information
- Integrated support also available for Native Instruments Traktor
- Prime 4 internally analyses music data with no laptop needed
Hot off the heels of PRIME 4's retail availability, Denon DJ proudly announce all-new Firmware, directly addressing a number of key feature requests from the international DJ community. PRIME 4 is the world's most powerful 4-Deck Standalone DJ system featuring a 10-inch multi-touch/gesture display, dual-zone output, pro-mixer section, powerful performance pads, dual mic channels and a 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay.
New Features included in v1.3.2 include:
- Added Horizontal Waveform Mode
- Added Console Status Bar with Global Settings and Record
- Added User Adjustable Nudge Sensitivity
Plus the following Fixes / Improvements:
- BPM Metadata is Trusted and Imported to Create Beat Grid
- Fixed Issue Where Some Tracks Show as .1 Second Until Played or Platter is Moved
- Additional Bug Fixes and Improvements
Here we have Denon DJ Prime 4 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- 4 assignable input channels for external media sources
- 2 dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media Inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Coming soon | Serato DJ Pro control enabled
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (±1dB)
- Dynamic Range: > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Line Input: > 15dB
- Mic Input: > 20dB
- Outputs: > 20dB
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (1kHz, unity)
- THD Line/Phono: < 0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- THD Microphone: <0.02% (1kHz, unity)
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 43W~45W (with smartphone charging from USB4 port) / 38W~39W (without smartphone charging)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08" / 728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm
- Weight: 21.34 lb. / 9.7kg
- Microphone: -40dBu (unity) / -60dBu (minimum)
- Line: +15dBV (minimum) / 0dBV (maximum)
- Master, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum) / +4dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced: +20dBu (maximum) / 0dBu (unity)
- Zone, Balanced: +24dBu (maximum) / +4dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum) / +4dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: < 150mW
- (2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
- (1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
- (2) XLR outputs (zone left/right, balanced)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- (2) RCA input pairs (line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) RCA input pairs (phono- or line-level, unbalanced)
- (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) input
- (4) USB ports (for USB drives, 5V, 1A)
- (1) USB port (to computer)
- (1) Ethernet port
- (1) IEC power cable input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.