Denon MC 4000 DJ Controller
This Denon MC 4000 DJ Controller has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6month warranty.
The item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Denon MC 4000 DJ Controller comes in the original box and packaging, with power supply and USB cable included.
Denon DJ have created the MC4000 mainly for the pro mobile DJ due to it's robust build quality and other great mobile friendly features such as balanced XLR outputs and mic channel with talkover.
This really is the best two channel controller in it's class for the mobile DJ.
- Motorized platter with real 7 vinyl
USB Audio / MIDI Interface:
- USB 2.0
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48 kHz (0 channels in, 4 channels out)
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- 20 Hz 20 kHz (+1.0 dB)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- Total: > 105 dB (A-weighted)
- > 88 dB, A-weighted
- Aux Input: > 17 dB
- Mic Input: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- < 0.01% (1 kHz at unity)
- < -80 dB (1 kHz at unity)
- Microphone: -60 dBu (minimum), -40 dBu (unity)
- Aux: +17 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Master (XLR): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (RCA): +19 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Headphone: > 100 mW at 40
- Equivalent Input Noise: < -116 dBu (Rs = 150 , DIN)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 75 dB
- Talk over: -20 dB attenuation, 40 ms attack time, 250 ms hold time, 100 ms release time
- Echo: 199 ms rate, -6 dB feedback, - to 0 dB range (-9 dB centre)
- EQ: +15 dB high band (1 kHz cutoff), +15 dB low band (1 kHz cutoff)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.