The Denon MCX8000 is a standalone DJ controller that gives you total command of Serato DJ software when using the controller with a laptop, however the Denon MCX8000 also features Denons new ground breaking engine software which means you can use this controller without the need for a computer or laptop!
The MCX8000 is the first true DJ hardware/software controller that offers total command of both Serato® DJ and Denon DJ Engine technology in the same instrument. The DJ can use the MCX8000 with its USB drives by opting to use Denon DJ Engine-without a computer connected! Engine enables the DJ to directly import from Serato DJ crates with all hot cues-as well as create their own-with Denon DJ's Engine software.
With MCX8000 DJs looking for a complete, high-performance set-up with flexible operation and freedom from computer-related restrictions will find an MCX8000 with Engine system fulfills all their requirements: 4-deck Serato control and Engine-provided freedom from a computer, plus the ability to switch to local USB dives when using either Serato or Engine. With the MCX8000 two DJs can seamlessly hand off from one to another combining Engine and Serato DJ. Metal construction and high quality op amps ensure rugged and high-quality performance.
Here we have the Denon MCX8000 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology with integrated Serato Cue point support
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs and Dual XLR outputs
- 3 built-in instant pre/post fader effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade ready
- Metal construction
Unit Dimensions & Weight:
- 2.39 (W) x 1.42 (D) x 0.23 (H) in feet
- 28.68 (W) x 17.04 (D) x 2.76 (H) in inches
- 728.47 (W) x 432.82 (D) x 70.10 (H) in mm
- 8.34 kg / 18.39 lbs.
Firmware 2.0 Updates:
- Added support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
- Added Mic 1 attenuation control utility menu option (0dB to -20dB)
- Added Mic 2 attenuation control utility menu option (0dB to -20dB)
- Added ability to change USB Recording Level
- Added ability to change Talk Over Level from (-10dB to -40dB)
- Added Talk Over level utility menu option (-10dB to 0dB)
- Added Talk Over resume type utility menu option (fast, normal)
- Added Booth Receive mic signal utility menu option (on, off)
- Added Beat Grid support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
- Added Beat Grid slide feature via SLIDE button
- Added Quantize feature via ADJUST button
- Added Quantize options 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1-beat and off for setting / triggering hotcues and loops
- Added Beat Sync feature
- Added pitch range lock (soft takeover) to prevent drastic pitch jumps when moving the pitch fader at large pitch percentage ranges
- Improved Slicer quantization, triggering accuracy, and drifting when in sync mode
- Improved Needle Drop accuracy
- Added 12 o’clock platter LED reset for cues
- Added BPM sorting when browsing songs through BPM Filter
- Expanded support for sorted folder names from 32 to 64 characters
- Extended display time for letter popup when using first letter search
- Removed preview stutter when using needle drop
- Changed the “Default Auto Loop Beat” setting name to “Default Auto Loop Size”
- Changed “Auto Cue Level” to “Track Start Position”. Tracks will now load to the Initial Cue position or Track Start
I purchased the Denon mcx8000 from why buy new because my current controller got damaged. I needed my replacement asap due to upcoming gigs. The controller was posted first thing the very next day, I received updates via email every step of the way. Great service. Thanks again folks.