Denon DJ Prime GO Smart DJ Console
Here we have this excellent standalone, 2-channel smart DJ console from Denon DJ. The Prime GO is every mobile DJ's dream piece of equipment, as you can transport it anywhere at ease, with its ultra-portable backpack-able feature and rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of unplugged performance!
You can also stream music, with the built-in wi-fi and wired Internet connectivity and internally analyse music files & Rekordbox collections direct from USB so you don't even need a laptop!
No-Compromise, Play Anywhere DJ Performance
Experience the power of the PRIME SERIES in an ultra-portable, standalone 2-channel smart DJ console. Throw PRIME GO in your backpack, prep your DJ sets on the road, then rock up to any gig or event with a no-compromise DJ workflow and feature set. Powered by the lightning-fast ENGINE OS platform, PRIME GO shares the same ultimate touchscreen interface experience as its bigger PRIME 4 brother, but adds a rechargeable lithium-ion battery to provide extreme portability. Take advantage of PRIME GOs built-in WiFi capability too and stream music standalone, with no laptop needed, giving you access to TIDALs 60+ million songs to add to your playlist prowess!
Touch and Feel Your Music
PRIME GOs 7-inch touchscreen gives you a high-definition, multi-gesture experience, just like using your smartphone or tablet. Navigate your collection, finger-swipe to load tracks, instantly search through large music libraries and even rearrange your playlists and songs easily just on the screen itself. Change things up by flipping your waveform playback view from vertical to horizontal and also select and monitor a number of other essential DJ workflow features at the touch of a finger.
Access and play your digital music using PRIME GOs USB and SD inputs. Choose to keep a large capacity SD card always-in and available as a mini-hard drive, or execute easy DJ hand-offs with the USB port for a fellow DJ. Want to record your DJ set for an important gig? No problem; PRIME GO has you covered, able to record directly to any connected media source connected to it, even the one you're playing from.
Standalone Music Streaming - Anywhere
Using your mobile data or either a venues WiFi or wired Internet connection, you can stream music from TIDAL with its catalogue of over 60+ million songs, just using PRIME GO and with no laptop needed. Never be caught out again for that elusive song request, having literally the worlds music, exclusive playlists and curated content at your fingertips! More exciting streaming partners will be available soon.
Make a Great Connection
You shouldn't have to compromise on pro-grade audio and connectivity, just because your DJ gear can fit in a backpack. PRIME GO is the worlds best, ultra-portable no-compromise unit for any event. It features Denon DJs renowned 24 bit/48kHz pristine audio quality and enough rear panel pro-connectivity to cover everything from a house party, a mobile gig, club or even main stage event. Add PRIME GOs StagelinQ connection into the mix and youll be ready for creating easy and dynamic lighting and video shows too, with SoundSwitch and Resume control.
Craft Your Mix
PRIME GO has all the creative, hands-on features and power youd need for any style of DJing. With 2 channel line faders, crossfader, capacitive touch jog-wheels and expressive 3-band EQ, you can shape and blend your audio to sonic perfection. Take the music into another dimension using PRIME GOs assignable beat-FX module, in-line Sweep FX and Filter for added audio manipulation.
Take Your Sounds Further
PRIME GO will inspire even the most dextrous and creative energies inside your DJing mind. It brings dual-bank (2x4) ultra responsive trigger pads for hot-cue juggling, looping and beat rolls, plus a class-leading timestretch and key shift/sync feature to radically change a songs tempo and musical key Open-Format DJing just got a whole lot more exciting, and easier!
Dual Microphone Power
Accept no sacrifice of your line faders, with PRIME GO's dual independent, level controlled mic channels, both with XLR (1/4-inch combo) inputs. Double-up with a DJ partner or bring that enthusiastic bride or party-animal into the show, using the handy talkover feature so you can get on with the serious business of fun! PRIME GO has both a mini and full size headphone jack input for those nights when you might...just might, forget your cable adapter!
Powered by ENGINE OS
PRIME GO has Denon DJs ENGINE OS under the hood to take care of lightning fast operations during your DJ performance. With continuous firmware upgrades keeping you empowered with the newest, forward-thinking features, ENGINE OS will keep your music flowing expressively. ENGINE PRIME librarian software (Mac/PC) is your music library and set preparation tool which syncs your other music collections, including iTunes, Serato DJ, Traktor and Rekordbox. Using just PRIME GO (yes, you got it, no computer needed), you can also import a full Rekordbox collection direct from a media source, internally analysed (including playlists, hot cues and loops) within the unit itself.
Denon DJ & Engine OS are offering 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud's Go+ account! SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to everything from mainstream releases to DJ sets and remixes.
Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration
With Dropbox integration, DJs can sync their Engine PRIME collection in the cloud and then access remotely on any Engine OS device from anywhere in the world. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly on Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows offer Engine users free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK Streaming Service
Music streaming for open format DJs is here with Beatsource LINK. Working with top record labels and pro DJs around the world, Beatsource LINK provides a variety of music and playlists curated specifically for open format DJs. From any Engine OS
device, browse, search and play Beatsource LINKs extensive collection without the need of a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data such as BPM, Key, Hot Cues, and Loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the
next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Within Engine PRIME, manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Place various tempo anchors throughout a track to course correct the tempo or assign BPM values to different sections of the song - essential functionality for transition or multi-genre tracks that have intentional tempo changes. PRIME GO (once updated to Engine OS v1.6) automatically detects tracks with flexible beat grids and applies BPM changes to keep everything in perfect sync.
New in 2.0
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability and performance updates giving DJs a more powerful, creative and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights
- Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch - Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
- Ableton Link Compatibility - Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
- New Database - The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
- Updated User Interface - The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
- New Playlists - Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
- Playlist Deck - Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
- New Onboard Clock - The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
- Play History Upgrades - History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
- Streaming Service Upgrades - Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.
Here we have Denon DJ Prime GO in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Fully-featured, backpackable 2-deck smart DJ console
- 7-inch HD touchscreen with gestures
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 4 hours of unplugged performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Dual-bank performance pads for triggering hot-cues, loop and roll
- No-compromise, pro-grade audio and connectivity
- RCA aux input for media players, tablets and phones
- Capacitive-touch jog wheels
- Internally analyse music files & Rekordbox collections direct from USB
- Standalone Track Preview
- Assignable FX module, 3-Band EQ and Filter/Sweep FX
- (2) dedicated XLR (1/4-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/talkover
- USB and SD media source inputs
- NEW // Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration and Free 6-month 25GB Dropbox storage increase, unlocked on product registration
- UPDATED // Built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK
and Beatsource LINK
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Dynamic Range: >109dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 92dB (A-weighted)
- Aux: >15dB
- Mic: >20dB
- Outputs: >15dB
- Channel Separation: <-88dB (1kHz, unity)
- Aux: <0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Micophone: <0.02% (1kHz, unity)
- Analogue Input:
- Aux +15dBV (maximum) 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone -40dBV (unity) -54dBV (minimum)
- Analogue Output:
- Master, Balanced: +18dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Master, Unbalanced: +15dBu (maximum) 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +18dBu (maximum) +4dBu (unity)
- Headphone Output: <40mW
- Audio Outputs:
(2) XLR outputs (master left/right, balanced)
(1) RCA output pair (master left/right, unbalanced)
(2) 1/4 (6.35mm) outputs (booth left/right, balanced)
(1) 1/4 (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
(1) 18 (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
- Audio Inputs:
(1) RCA input pair (line-level, unbalanced)
(2) XLR+1/4 (6.35mm) inputs
(1) USB port (for USB drives)
(1) USB port (to computer)
(1) Ethernet port
(1) power adapter input
- Connection: DC, Center Positive
- Voltage: 19V 3.42A
- Consumption: 30W (maximum)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 16.2 x 10.8 x 2.1
- 411 x 274 x 53mm
- 8.11 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.