Hercules DJ Control Starlight
Introducing the DJControl Starlight from Hercules; a compact but comprehensive controller made for the beginner DJ. This excellent introductory controller is similar in size to the Hercules DJControl Compact (making it great for transporting from place to place) but covers more functions than its playful cousin, making it perfect for the more serious aspiring DJ. These functions include (but aren't limited to) additional faders and a button to activate scratch mode on the jog wheels for that authentic sound. The Hercules DJControl Starlight also has extra features that you won't find on a professional DJ controller too, such as the LED lights that correspond to the beat of the music and act as a guide so that you can learn to match beats at your own pace. With so many functions packed into such a tiny controller the Hercules DJControl Starlight is a must-have item for anyone who wants to learn to DJ.
Ultra-compact, ultra-light, ultra-practical and ultra-unique with its lights, the DJControl Starlight packs all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato DJ Lite. With its built-in audio interface, the DJControl Starlight offers pre-listening in the headphones so you can then play your mix on speakers, which is perfect for learning or creating new mixes. The system is so comprehensive for its size that it boasts all the essential features such as bass equalization/filter knobs for smooth transitions or touch-sensitive jog wheels for easy scratching. The added bonus: the bright and powerful RGB backlighting with unique strobe effects to make it easier to learn how to mix.
Serato DJ Lite
The perfect DJ controller to introduce you to DJing, with Serato DJ Lite included
Control the backlights on the base: RGB and strobe effects
Built-in sound card to pre-listen to the headphones and speaker outputs
Compact and easy to carry wherever you want
What's in the Box:
- DJControl Starlight
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Serato DJ Lite
- Item dimensions: 340 x 39 x 100mm
- Item weight: 500g
- Built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 1/8 stereo (3.5 mm), Headphones out: 1/8 stereo (3.5 mm), Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
Controls Per Deck:
- 2 decks
- Touch detection on jog wheel
- Backlit Base :
- Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
- Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, loop, fx, sampler)
Controls On Mixer:
- Crossfader; master volume knob; headphones volume knob;
- 1 bass EQ/filter knob per deck;
- 1 deck volume knob per deck
Fun lighting helps you learn to mix:
Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
- LED off
- LED on
- Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
- Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
- Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
- Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colours of the waveform of the respective tracks.
- Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the colour of the upcoming Point Cue.
- Serato DJ Lite: System Requirements, OS - WINDOWS 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 & higheri3 1.07 GHz CPU & higher + 4 GB RAM & more USB 2.0 port, 1280x720 display, 5 GB HD space
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.