Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller
This feature packed Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in average cosmetic condition as it has some light marks on the back end on the knobs.
This Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Buy this amazing Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ Controller with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 is a versatile DJ controller for use with any DJ software.
Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to a computer running TRAKTOR (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters.
Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments' high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible - incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- System requirements for Windows: Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- System requirements for Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, G4 1,4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- General System requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.