Numark Mixstream Pro
No longer will you need an established music library, for the Numark Mixstream Pro is a standalone DJ console with built-in WiFi giving you access to millions of songs with intuitive music streaming functionality. Along with top quality, built-in speakers with volume control for home use, practising and monitor applications. The Mixstream Pro can even use its built-in WiFi to connect to Philips Hue smart home lighting and control DMX lighting to help set the mood for your events. This impressive DJ console packs so much versatility and functionality, a party package in one box!
Connect. Stream. Play.
The Mixstream Pro standalone DJ controller is fully optimised and suited for the present and future of DJing, setting new standards in connectivity and music access. With its built-in WiFi, the Mixstream Pro can access streaming content virtually anywhere. Connecting quickly to TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Soundcloud Go+, and more to come, the Mixstream Pro grants DJs access to millions of songs, curated playlists, and top charts. DJs can also sync their entire music library or selected playlists to Dropbox, and seamlessly access them on the Mixstream Pro. Tracks are buffered into the internal memory as they are loaded, making playback ultra-reliable and stable, ensuring uninterrupted playback at every gig or live stream.
On top of its array of connected features, the Mixstream Pro features 2 USB inputs and 1 SD card slot for external media drives, giving DJs optimum versatility when it comes to music selection and curation. Using the Engine DJ desktop software, DJs can quickly and easily export their entire music library or selected playlists to a USB drive or SD card, and then access their music instantly on the Mixstream Pro.
First-Ever Built-In Monitor Speakers
The Mixstream Pro is the first-ever standalone DJ controller to feature high-quality, built-in speaker monitors with a dedicated volume control knob. These custom-tuned drivers produce rich, full sound and make the Mixstream Pro the most versatile, plug and play standalone DJ controller on the market. The high-quality sound output is perfect for casual listening, cookouts, pool parties, and gatherings of family and friends. For the aspiring or professional DJ, the built-in speakers are the ultimate, convenient solution for practicing, live streaming, video content creation, and personal monitoring when connected to a larger sound system.
Ultimate Control for Creative Music Interaction
The intuitive layout and 7 high-definition touchscreen allow DJs to browse, load and interact with their music like never before. To provide the ultimate mix, a full-blown EQ and FX section unleashes the power of the DJ in anyone. The 4 built-in effects (Echo, Flanger, Delay, and Phaser) are perfectly timed to the beat when they are triggered with the fun, interactive toggle switches. Theres no feeling quite like
mixing in the perfect song at the perfect time, and the large filter knobs add even more excitement by providing hands-on control over the low and high frequencies to create dramatic mixes, blends, and transitions. Scratching with the large, 6 touch-sensitive scratch wheels is easy thanks to the Smart Scratch feature, which ensures that the music always stays on beat after a scratch is added to the mix. The 8 dual-layer Performance Pads feature 4 pad modes (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll,) providing limitless possibilities for live mixing and ultimate creative musical freedom. Plus, since the Mixstream Pro harnesses the power Engine DJ ecosystem, DJs have direct access to an ever-expanding set of advanced, professional-grade DJ performance features.
Simple, Fun, Smart Lighting Control
To complete the ultimate user experience, the Mixstream Pro uses its built-in WiFi to connect wirelessly to Philips Hue smart home lighting, making a mood-setting, beat-synchronised lightshow only a tap of the screen away. Colour changes, on-beat auto generated lightshows, and stunning performance features like strobing and colour overrides can all be accessed using the onboard Engine Lighting. For advanced lighting options and features, DJs can pre-analyse their music library with the SoundSwitch desktop software, export their library to a USB drive, SD card, or to their Dropbox cloud, and have full control of DMX lighting using the touchscreen of the Mixstream Pro. This never-before-seen versatility and functionality makes it simple to provide an immersive lighting experience at events and gigs without the need to bring along a laptop or DMX controller. The lights even respond to the movements of the crossfader, volume controls, and scratching for an amazing, immersive audio/visual experience!
Powered by Engine DJ
Engine DJ is an ever-evolving embedded software platform that powers forward-thinking DJ hardware like the Mixstream Pro. Equipped with intuitive and familiar touchscreen workflows, lighting fast library navigation and song loading, expanded connectivity, plus a multitude of performance features, Engine DJ has the premium tools needed for DJs to always be at their creative best. Engine DJ powers players on some of the largest performance stages in the world. Now, with the Mixstream Pro, its available for DJs at all skill levels in an affordable and easy-to-use package.
New Engine DJ 2.2 Features
- Active Loops - Saved Loops can now be automatically activated when the play head enters the loop region. Active Loops feature a zebra pattern in the loop region bar to differentiate from standard Saved Loops. Setting an Active Loop on Engine DJ hardware is also possible for devices with Parameter buttons. To set an Active Loop, press and hold the left parameter button and then press the desired Saved Loop pad.
- FX Time Division & Amount UI - The Numark Mixstream Pro now offers FX Time Division and FX Amount as interactive elements on the touchscreen. This allows DJs to further customize the onboard effects.
- Sync now remains enabled when unanalyzed tracks are loaded to a deck. Sync is disabled only when the track is played before the analysis has been completed.
- Default Auto Loop sizes have been expanded to include 32 beats and None. When set to None, the last used Auto Loop size will be applied.
- Jog wheel nudge sensitivity has been expanded with an additional reduced sensitivity level setting called Min
- Nudge Sensitivity is now included in the User Profile. This allows the setting to be applied automatically when the profile is loaded on any Engine DJ device.
- The Engine Lighting panel can now be accessed directly by pressing the dot button.
- Engine Lighting now offers the ability to invert pan and tilt options for moving head DMX light fixtures
- Added the ability to disable the crossfader from the Control Center
- Controller Mode unlocked for Virtual DJ- Virtual DJ Control - Simply switch the Mixstream Pro to Computer Mode and connect it to the latest Virtual DJ to use it as a controller.
Here we have the Numark Mixstream Pro in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note these items have been opened but never used.
Numark Mixstream Pro Features
- Built-in WiFi for access to streaming services: TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud Go+, and Dropbox
- Engine DJ embedded operating system for laptop-free DJing
- Built-in speakers with volume control for home use, practicing, and monitor applications
- Engine Lighting embedded lighting control for Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting
- USB and SD Card inputs for DJing with existing music libraries
- 7 multi-gesture high-definition touchscreen
- 6 capacitive-touch scratch wheels with Smart Scratch feature for on-beat scratching
- 4 dual-layer performance pads on each deck
- 4 performance mode pads on each deck (Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, Roll)
- FX section with 4 effects and 2 toggle switches
- Large Filter knob on each deck
- Pitch Bend buttons and dedicated Pitch Slider with selectable ranges (4%, 8%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 100%)
- Dedicated Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause buttons
- 3-band EQ on each deck
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs and 1/4 microphone input
Numark Mixstream Pro Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Dynamic Range: > 114dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 94dB (A-weighted)
- Mic > 16dB
- Outputs > 16dB
- Channel Separation: < -110dB (1kHz, unity)
- Line < 0.01% (1kHz, unity)
- Microphone < 0.05% (1kHz, unity)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz +/- 1dB
- Analogue Input: Microphone
- Analogue Output:
- Master, Balanced
- Master, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: < 30mW
2 XLR outputs (main left/right, balanced)
1 RCA output pair (main left/right, unbalanced)
1 1/4 (6.35mm) stereo output (headphones)
1 1/8 (3.5mm) stereo output (headphones)
Audio Inputs: 1 1/4 (6.35mm) microphone input
2 USB port (for USB drives)
1 USB port (to computer)
1 SD card slot
1 power adapter input
- Power: Connection: DC, Center Positive Voltage: 12.0V 3.0A
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 22.3 x 11.2 x 2.9 / 566 x 284 x 74 mm
- Weight: 8.11 lbs. / 3.68kg
The Mixstream Pro turns the corner for the future of DJ'ing at an affordable price. All DJ units will eventually be stand alone and the MP puts Numark at the forefront of the revolution, just like they did with their original Mixtrack DJ controller. Top end stand alones are currently over 1000 so to get one of such great quality at under 500 is brilliant for DJ's and a masterstroke by Numark. In years to come as new DJ's try their hand this will be the goto controller, so it already has great resell value. The actual MP is good solid quality with enough FX features to create a engaging set. The Engine software it uses is free to download so there's no hidden after costs either. (You will need a USB or SD Card though). All the buttons and switches feel reliable, and with the XLR and RCA outputs you're covered for most speakers. I use a Denon Prime 4 as my main playout, and if I swapped units during a gig, you wouldn't know differently. Just as CD's surpassed vinyl, and MP3's surpassed CD's, the next generation of playout involves no laptops. It's here and it's affordable. Bought mine on Monday and delivered on Tuesday - another class purchase from whybuynew. Thanks.