Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT DJ Controller
We bring you the Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT; Pioneer's Serato-compatible version of their well-loved DDJ-1000. This fantastic piece of equipment has all the features you would expect from a high-end controller including low-latency, full-sized jog wheels and a super slick fader for seamless scratching. Built for the professional DJ, the DDJ-1000SRT includes Colour On Job display in each of its jog wheels, giving you all the information you need at a glance without having to turn away from the crowd to look at your laptop screen, plus this controller is super portable so you can take it with you from gig to party to home and back out again.
If youve been eagerly anticipating a Serato-compatible version of our pro-grade DDJ-1000 controller, good news: The wait is over.
The 4-channel DDJ-1000SRT inherits the layout of the DDJ-1000, which feels familiar to a CDJ+DJM club-standard set-up. All the same professional features are there too, including low-latency, full-size jog wheels from the CDJ-2000NXS2 and the slick MAGVEL FADER for tight scratching.
Concentrate on the crowd, not your laptop, thanks to colour On Jog Display, which gives you important track information in the center of each jog wheel. Build excitement on the dancefloor and create huge drops with 4 Sound Colour FX and 14 Beat FX. And with 16 Multicoloured Performance Pads (8 per deck) at your fingertips, you can trigger various features including Hot Cues, Slicer, and Pitch Play to put your own spin on each track and keep your audience in raptures.
If you want to use Serato DJ Pro to play at events and parties and you need a controller that's portable but packed with features, you've found your perfect match in the DDJ-1000SRT. Its multiple inputs and outputs enable you to connect external equipment and assemble different setups, so you'll be prepared for anything.
Simply plug it into a laptop running Serato DJ Pro to unlock the software you don't need a license key or subscription and use the included Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack to enable advanced key-related features. The controller is Serato DVS-ready (Expansion Pack available separately).
Here we have the Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Serato DJ Pro compatibility: Feel at home using Serato DJ Pro with the DDJ-1000SRT. You'll be able to easily use popular features such as Hot Cues, Beat Jump, and Slicer, bringing more creativity to your performances. The controller comes bundled with a voucher for the Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack, enabling you to use Key Shift, Pitch Play, and Key Sync. You can also mix, cut, and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
- Full-size jog wheels and MAGVEL FADER: Mix and scratch your tracks with freedom. The jog wheels taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2 look and feel familiar, and you can customize the way they react to your touch with Jog Adjust. The MAGVEL FADER is highly durable for more than 10 million movements and responds to every deft movement you make, so intricate performances feel effortless.
- Portable DJ controller with club-style layout: The DDJ-1000SRT is the ideal piece to take on the road. You'll feel at home using all its feature controls, which are arranged in the same layout as those on our club-standard NXS2 setup.
- Colour On Jog Display: Focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop. A full-colour, high-definition LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel gives you all the information you need, such as playback time, BPM, and playback position. And the colour scheme is the same as Serato DJ Pros, creating a more intuitive experience.
- Professional FX: Show your flair and spice up your sets with the four popular Sound Colour FX from our DJM series mixers. You've got 14 Beat FX to get creative with too, and you can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display.
- Standalone DJ mixer with multiple inputs and outputs: Switch between DJs seamlessly thanks to the two USB ports for PC/Mac and connect your external equipment to the four inputs. Plug in DJ players and analog turntables, plus two mics. You can also use the DDJ-1000SRT as a standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac.
- Other features:
- Multicoloured Performance Pads trigger Hot Cues, Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, and Pitch Play
- Key Shift and Key Sync buttons direct control of Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ key-related features
- Aluminum/acrylic-finished top panel for a quality look and feel
- Serato DVS-ready requires the Serato DVS Expansion Pack (available separately)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio:
- 112 dB (USB)
- 96 dB (LINE)
- 85 dB (PHONO)
- 80 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.002% (USB)
- 0.005% (LINE)
- Input / Output Terminals:
- Inputs: LINE / PHONO x 2 (RCA) / LINE x 2 (RCA) / MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1) / BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack) / PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1,
- 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) × 2
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 12V)
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 708.0 x 361.4 × 73.4 mm
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- AC adapter
- Power plug
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack voucher (Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- Compatible OS:
- Mac: macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version / macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version) / macOS
- Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel processor Core i9, i7, i5, i3 1.07GHz or above
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
I am an open format DJ and I tend to use rekordbox DJ more than any other software. I own lots of other types of Pioneer equipment and I also use and hire out the equipment on a regular basis. I have found the ddj1000srt to be a very good unit from a hardware point of view it's perfect if you have the button pressing and allocation of a few things is a bit weird compared to how you use it or with the record box ddj 1000 version. 1000 srt is a great unit it will become the best unit for Serato DJs however the ddj 1000 with rekordbox DJ has slight edge on it and it will remain so as performance is slightly better the system is more responsive however Serato DJs won't know anything about this unless they've tried it for themselves and compared the two units and their supporting software.