Pioneer DDJ-RX DJ Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-RX DJ Controller is a 4 channel DJ controller with performance pads. It features an intuitive layout, large aluminium jogs, sound colour FX and advanced FX. The DDJ-RX controller is one of the first native controllers for the rekordbox dj software which means you now have the flexibility to prepare your tracks in rekordbox and then get plug and play performance directly from your laptop.
The contoller mirrors the software's layout precisely to enable intuitive and creative performances.
This 4-channel controller allows you to perform with all four of rekordbox dj's decks, and each channel has its own level meters and trim pots for even greater control. Or you can use the DDJ-RX as a stand-alone mixer.
Designed to deliver the tightest possible integration and fast response with rekordbox dj, this controller mirrors the software's layout for instinctive performances. The 16 large, back-lit rubber Performance Pads instantly trigger quantized Hot Cues, Slicer and Pad FX.
These large jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response. They have illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
This controller comes with four preset Sound Colour FX buttons - Noise, Crush, Pitch and Filter - which you'll be able to customise in the future with upcoming rekordbox dj Plus Packs.
Pad FX lets you create multiple FX chains using all 16 pads, while the Sequencer mode allows you to record, play and loop sample sequences on the fly. Trigger up to three of rekordbox dj's quantized Beat FX and twist the dial to manipulate the parameters of each. Plus you can release complex FX patterns with a vinyl brake, echo or back spin.
- Slip Mode - Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Beat Jump - With Quantized Beat Jump you can jump backwards or forwards any number of beats from the current playback position.
- Make it Connect - This controller has 4 inputs, allowing you to connect it to CDJs or analogue turntables. A booth and 2 master outputs enable connections directly to professional PA equipment. It also has 2 improved MIC inputs to eliminate distortion.
- High Quality Audio & Hardware - The DDJ is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. The robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
- Needle Search - Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches.
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4 / Dual
- Jog Wheel: 132.5 mm durable aluminium jog wheel (center illumination)
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Back spin
- Vinyl brake
- FX Parameters: 3knob x 3button
- Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Sequencer: Yes
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Needle Search: Yes
- Talkover Function: Yes
- EQ Isolator: Yes
- Width: 664 mm
- Height: 70.4 mm
- Depth: 353.4 mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter 110-240 V, rated output 5 V DC
Had this 1 week and can honestly say it's the best purchase I've ever made, the ddj rx build quality is exactly what you would expect from pioneer, the jog wheels feel nice and heavy, all the knobs and sliders are brilliant quality, I really like the pitch slider on these as they are nice and long, my only issue is that the jog wheel is to close to the pitch adjust so it is easy to knock the tempo whilst pitch bending.......excellent product from pioneer I love it