Pioneer have upgraded their flagship Serato DJ controller to create the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2. You can use the 4-channel controller to get hands-on with the latest additions to Serato DJ, including key shift, key sync, pitch play and Serato Flip. The multicoloured Performance Pads give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, and thanks to the improved jog wheel latency, scratching is more responsive and precise than ever. The DDJ-SZ2 features an aluminium finished top panel and job wheels and a layout that mirrors the CDJ-style set-up.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 comes bundled with the latest version of Serato DJ. The Pitch 'n Time DJ and Serato Flip expansion packs are also included so you can use several new features including pitch play and key sync.
Layout mirrors CDJ-style set-up
Mix and scratch instinctively on the controller, which looks and feels similar to a full professional CDJ + DJM set-up.
- Big Jogs: Scratching feels natural on the Big Jogs taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2, and the illuminating On-Jog Display gives you information about the current playback status and position for more precise performances. Jog Feeling Adjust, also from the CDJ series, lets you customise the resistance and backspin time.
- Multicoloured Performance Pads: Use the large, multicoloured tactile Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, samples and FX. Hit the pads harder to increase the volume of samples and watch their colours change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
- DJM-style mixer section: Stay in control at all times thanks to the simple layout of the mixer section which mirrors the design of the DJM series.
Dual USB port for smooth DJ changeovers
Dual USB ports let you hook-up two computers at the same time and use the top-loaded A/B switch for seamless DJ transitions.
Native support and dedicated controls for new Serato DJ features
- Key shift, key sync and pitch play: Use dedicated controls to trigger the new key shift and key sync functions in Serato DJ, which let you adjust the key of tracks and sync the keys of tracks during mixes. Pitch play lets you play your Hot Cues across a range of different keys and assign them to the controller's Performance Pads.
- Serato Flip: Create and save Hot Cue sequences to make custom edits of your tracks and use the dedicated Serato Flip controls to play them back at the touch of a button. Get even more creative by skipping or repeating track sections on the fly.
Professional performance features and FX
- Sound Colour FX: Spice up your sets with the four popular Sound Colour FX from our DJM series; Echo, Jet, Pitch and Filter. You can sync Echo with the BPM of the track that's playing.
- Oscillator: Add texture and tension to your tracks with the four oscillator sounds; Noise, Drop, Laser and Siren. Turn the oscillator parameter knob to create new tones.
The Magvel crossfader - taken from the club standard DJM-900NXS2 - is the ultimate to mix and scratch with. Accurate and smooth, it's durable for more than 10 million movements and is liquid and dust resistant.
Hear your tracks loud and clear thanks to the audio circuit inherited from professional Pioneer DJ gear. Contact resistance is reduced by the AC inlet, and the high performance D/A converter made by Cirrus Logic, Inc., and low jitter oscillator mean the DDJ-SZ2 reproduces clear and powerful sound that's faithful to its source.
Here we have the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- High Quality Sound
- Bundled with Serato DJ
- Aluminium-Finished Top Panel & Jog Wheels
- New OSC FX - Noise, Drop, Laser and Siren
- Create and Save Hot-Cue Sequences with the Dedicated Serato Flip Controls
- Dual USB Port for Dual Change Overs
- Phono & Line Inputs
- Plug and play: Simply connect your laptop and start mixing via Serato DJ. All buttons and controls, as well as the built-in sound card, are Serato DJ-ready.
- Aluminium-finished top panel and jog wheels: For a quality look and feel.
- Slip Mode: Silently keeps a track playing during a loop, scratch or Hot Cue. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Needle search pad: Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Peak limiter: Controls clipping of the master output.
- P-Lock Fader Cap: Locks all fader knobs to prevent dropping
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4/Dual
- Jog Wheel: 202 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Input ports:
CD/Line x 4 (RCA)
Phono x 2 (RCA)
MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS Jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS Jack x 1)
- Output ports:
Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1),
Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch Stereo Phone Jack)
Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (Front ¼-inch TRS Jack, 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack)
- Other ports: USB (Type B) x 2
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (LINE)
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.002% or less (USB) 0.004% or less (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 111 dB or above (USB)
- Headroom: 19 dB
- DDJ-SZ2 Dimensions: (W×H×D) 870 x 98.4 x 419.5 mm
- DDJ-SZ2 Weight: 10.7 kg
Serato DJ System Requirements
- Compatible OS: (Windows®) Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack)
- Compatible OS: (Mac) macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version)
- CPU: (32/64 bit) Intel® processer CoreTM i7, i5 or above
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
- Serato Video requires a graphics card with 384MB of dedicated video memory
- Display resolution: Resolution of 1280 x 720 or greater
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.