Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-SR2 is a compact 2-channel DJ controller with dedicated controls for the latest Serato DJ features. It comes bundled with the Pitch n' Time DJ Expansion Pack so you can get hands-on with the latest additions to Serato, including Key Shift, Key Sync and Pitch Play controls. The DDJ-SR2's lightweight and portable design makes it perfect for professional mobile DJs.
The DDJ-SR2 inherits design traits and features from Pioneer's professional DJ gear, including multicoloured Performance Pads that give you instant feedback on pad modes and playing statuses, plus generous space between faders, buttons and knobs for comfortable, intuitive mixing and scratching. Thanks to the high-quality aluminium-finish top panel and jog wheels, the controller is approximately 18% lighter than its predecessor, so you can easily take it wherever you go.
To help you get the most out of the controller, the Serato DJ Enabled DDJ-SR2 comes bundled with the Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack. Pitch 'n Time DJ allows you to shift and sync the key of your tracks as well as increase and decrease BPM to extreme tempos while retaining the original key of the music. This means you can maintain perfect key while mixing, cutting and scratching any combination of tracks.
Here we have the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Dedicated hardware controls for Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ (licence included) include Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset
- Multicoloured Performance pads
- Needle Search Pad
- Dual Level Meter
- Lightweight and Portable
- Mains or USB powered
- Flexible Connectivity
- Audio mixer feature
- Professional XLR outputs
- Software: Serato DJ
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (USB)
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003 % (USB)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 553.0 mm ื 334.5 mm ื 65.1 mm
- Unit weight: 3.7 kg
Input / Output terminals:
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO ื 2 (RCA x 2) MIC ื 1 (1/4-inch TS JACK)
- Outputs: MASTER ื 2 (XLR ื 1,RCA ื 1) BOOTH OUT ื 1 (1/4-inch TRS JACK) PHONES ื 2 (FRONT 6.3-mm 1/4-inch TRS JACK ื 1, 3.5-mm 1/8-inch STEREO MINI JACK ื 1)
- USB: USB (TypeB) ื 1
- Windows: Windowsฎ 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 (latest update) OS X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- CPU: Intelฎ processor CoreTM i7 and i5 1.07 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM