Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR DJ Controller
This feature packed Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR comes in very good condition and includes a 1 year warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
This Pioneer DJ XDJ-RR comes in its original packaging, with USB connector and a new rekordbox license included.
Layout and Features from Club-standard NXS2 set-up
The XDJ-RR inherits its layout design and many of its performance controls, features and FX from our flagship CDJ-2000NXS2 professional multi player and DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer set-up. You can play rekordbox analysed tracks directly from USB storage drives or connect your PC/Mac to the XDJ-RR and use rekordbox dj our professional performance application. You also have the option to use Link Export mode.
Dual USB-A ports
With the option to connect two USB drives at the same time, you can play back-to-back and be sure of seamless handovers between DJs.
7-inch large screen
Browse and select tracks quickly and intuitively via the 7-inch large screen, using the GUI design and large rotary selector from the CDJ-2000NXS2 multiplayer. Get a quick visual reference of track information such as playback position, BPM and waveforms for more accurate mixing and scratching.
Hot Cues - mark various points in your tracks and instantly play from them by hitting the Hot Cue pads. Create live remixes by triggering Hot Cues in unique sequences.
Beat Loop - loop a section of a track and the XDJ-RR automatically sets the loop-out point based on the BPM. You can chop up loops on the fly for even more creative performances.
Slip Loop - switch on Slip Loop and tracks keep playing silently in the background when youre scratching or using other performance features. Then, when youre ready to drop the track back in, it plays from exactly the right place.
Beat Jump - easily change the way a track develops by jumping backwards or forwards by the number of beats you choose.
Mixer Section with Professional FX
Perform smooth, precise mixes using the EQs and channel faders, which feature curves equal to those on the DJM-900NXS2 professional club mixer. You can spice up your sets with FX also inherited from the flagship mixer:
Beat FX change the sound in sync with the beat: Echo, Reverb, Flanger.
Sound Color FX add texture and tension by simply turning the knob: Filter, Noise, Dub Echo, Pitch.
Lightweight and Portable
Take the XDJ-RR wherever you want to practise or perform thanks to its portable design. Its compact and weighs just 5.2 kg almost 4 kg (43%) less than the XDJ-RX2 making it perfect for carrying to your next house party or gig.
All-in-one design enables simple and speedy set-up
Connect the XDJ-RR to a power source and your speakers or sound system and youre ready to perform. Theres no need for cables between the player and mixer sections.
External audio input - Play music from external sources or mobile devices thanks to the AUX input.
Link Export mode for rekordbox - Connect your laptop directly to the XDJ-RR with a single USB cable and play the tracks in your rekordbox library without exporting them to a USB drive.
- Aux-Input: Yes
- GX-BPM FX: 3
- FX-CFX: 4
- Jog-Size: 111mm
- Mic: 1
- Performance Pad: 4x2 (8x2)
- Software included: rekordbox dj
- Tempo Slider: 60mm
- USB Playback: 2
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Crossfader: Yes
- FX-Post Fader: Yes
- Grid Adjustment: Yes
- Pads: 8
- Quantize Button: Yes
- USB-Playback: 2
- USB-Record: Yes
- USB-Soundcard: 1
- Frequency characteristic: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, AUX, MIC)
- S/N ratio: 112 dB (USB)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% (USB)
- Inputs: AUX x 1 (RCA), MIC x 1 (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER 1 x 1 (XLR), MASTER 2 x 1 (RCA), PHONES x 2 (1/4 inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type A) x 2, USB (Type B) x 1
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 625.0 mm x 388.5 mm x 74.2 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Included: Power cord, AC adapter, USB cable, instruction manual (Quick start guide), Warranty (listed on the back cover of instruction manual), Notice of license of software, rekordbox dj licence key card
rekordbox system requirements:
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- MAC: macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- CPU: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.