Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ
We bring you the Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ for DJs and turntablists who need a professional quality controller that will give you the best performance whether it's on stage or in your studio. Modelled on the incredible CDJ-2000NXS2 media players and the DJM-900NXS2 the XDJ-XZ has the layout of both with a number of advanced features compacted into this powerful machine which also supports a range of media, including; USB drives, turntables, samplers, smartphones and the ever-popular rekordbox dj. Fans of Serato will also be excited to know that as of early 2020 the Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ will also fully support Serato DJ software, making this one of the most high-performance, versatile controllers on the market.
Looking for a professional setup for events, a bar or club, or your private studio? The XDJ-XZ is perfect for every scenario. With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from our club-standard gear, playing on our new all-in-one DJ system feels exactly like you're using the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2. A host of advanced features are right at your fingertips in this robust unit which produces high-quality sound.
Choose whether you want to play rekordbox-analyzed tracks from USB drives via channels 1 and 2 on the XDJ-XZ or connect your laptop and use rekordbox dj or even Link Export mode. With two extra channels, you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix. Soon, you'll even be able to perform with Serato DJ Pro, when compatibility for the software becomes available via a firmware update in early 2020. Want to play back-to-back? Three USB inputs (type A x 2, type B x 1) make this, and DJ changeovers, a breeze.
Using the 3-band EQ on the master output, you can easily tune your sound so it's optimized for each environment you perform in. If you're playing gigs with MCs, two separate mic inputs with independent 3-band EQs give you total flexibility and, when you switch on the Feedback Reducer feature, it'll automatically reduce any "howling" sounds accidentally caused by the mic.
Get creative and animate your sets with 14 professional Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken straight from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, and trigger software-specific features using the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads (8 per deck).
To use the XDJ-XZ with rekordbox dj, update to the latest version of the software and activate the included license key. The all-in-one DJ system also supports rekordbox dvs (license available separately). From early 2020, you'll be able to unlock Serato DJ Pro by plugging the XDJ-XZ into a PC/Mac running the software and, from then, the unit will support Serato DVS (license available separately).
Pioneer XDJ-XZ Features:
- Advanced features and user experience from NXS2 setup for pro performances: Full-size jog wheels make mixing and scratching feel just like you're using the CDJ-2000NXS2. And, thanks to On Jog Display, you can keep an eye on important track information via the colour screen in the centre of each one. All the knobs and controls on the XDJ-XZ are arranged in the same way as those on the NXS2 setup too. Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with all 14 Beat FX, plus the 6 Sound Colour FX, from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Support for various media and different performance styles: The XDJ-XZ gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Plug in USB drives loaded with rekordbox-analyzed tracks or connect your PC/Mac to use our professional performance application, rekordbox dj. You can even play tracks directly from your rekordbox library via Link Export mode, so you don't need to export playlists from your laptop to USB drives. Want to introduce audio from external sources? Connect turntables, samplers, smartphones, and more, to channels 3 and 4. And if you want to perform with Serato DJ Pro, you'll be able to do this following a firmware update, coming early 2020.
- High-quality sound and multiple EQs: Rock your crowd with crystal-clear audio. You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ on the master output and, with 3-band EQs on each of the mic inputs, it's easy to adjust the sound of either MC. Worried about feedback? Switch on the Feedback Reducer feature and it'll automatically lessen the "howling" frequency if it occurs.
- Pro DJ Link seamlessly syncs external equipment for expanded creative options: The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ or the one on the CDJ to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
- Touch screen and colour On Jog Display: Use the 7-inch LCD touch screen and the color On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel to keep an eye on waveforms, Hot Cues, BPM, and more. With so much visual information available, you can focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop when you're performing with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro (coming early 2020).
- Other features:
- Three USB inputs (two top-loading for USB devices and one laptop connection) for smooth back-to-back performances and DJ handovers
- 16 multicoloured Performance Pads (8 per deck)
- Mic input circuit produces clear audio, even with high input level
- Robust, high-quality design
- Single unit with grab handles for easy carrying and setup
Pioneer XDJ-XZ Specifications:
- rekordbox dj
- Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2020)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, LINE, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio:
- 114 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 96 dB (AUX-LINE), 90 dB (AUX-PORTABLE)
- 81 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.003% (USB)
- 0.005% (LINE)
- 0.0017% (PHONO)
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES x2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB (Type A 5 V/1 A) x 2
- USB (Type B) x 1
- Others: LINK x 3 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Pioneer XDJ-XZ Dimensions (W x D x H): 878 x 466 x 118mm / 34.6 x 18.4 x 4.7 in
- Weight: 13kg / 28.7 lb
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Software license notice
- rekordbox dj license key card
rekordbox dj System Requirements:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7 / i5 / i3
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM