The Rane TWELVE features a full 12" vinyl platter that acts as a fully motorized jog wheel that enables you to scratch on a level not seen on a DJ controller before. With the feel of real vinyl the Rane TWELVE helps bridge the gap between the old school turntable and the new wave of DJ controllers. This is an ideal controller for any turntablist DJ looking to make the move to a DJ controller as it has the familiar turntable layout.
**BUY TWO AND SAVE**
The TWELVE is a simple, pure and powerful motorized DJ control system without the hassle of fragile needles and skipping tone arms. Keeping things consistent with a familiar turntable layout and size, the only clear differentiator is a precision, multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting or triggering hot cues in place of the tone arm.
The vinyl experience is fully customizable with your favorite slipmat. With an all-metal body the TWELVE is built like a tank, but it has the agility of a sports car. It is truly battle-ready. With the TWELVE, the DJ can scratch and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE is the very best of both. There is simply nothing else like it, anywhere.
The Rane DJ Twelve is a motorized control turntable that brings a seamlessly accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software. It liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing sub-bass back into their music. The Rane Twelve feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable before, but adds hot-cue and track search capability at the sweep or touch of a finger.
With no tonearm or damaged/skipping needles, the Rane Twelve gifts the Pro, Club, Scratch and Battle DJ with a zero-error, secure and solid performance environment coupled with the 100% essence of a real-feel, true vinyl DJ experience. The heartbeat of the music finally returns to the DJs fingertips! The Twelves twin-torque, 12-inch motorized platter gives 3,600 ticks of resolution, per single vinyl revolution. This brings precision music file playback with hitherto unrealized digital performance accuracy - customizable even further with a DJs own choice of slipmat/butter-rug.
For too long now, Turntablists and DJs have had to compromise at live shows on their preferred levels of sub-bass frequencies, dialling it back in fear of feedback, rumble and noise. Now, with the Rane Twelve, control vinyl DJs can #ReclaimTheBass and perform their music at the full frequency range enjoyed by their fellow digital DJs. In addition, the layout of the all-metal bodied Twelve is so familiar, that any DJ whos used a turntable before will feel instantly at home. The control elements are simplicity itself to use, with 4 deck-select buttons and the multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues, in place of the tone arm.
Both an evolution and a revolutionary movement in DJ turntable technology, the Twelve motorized DJ control system is without doubt, RANEvolutionary!
- Full 12-inch vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout—no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control - DJ’s can use one, two or more (dependant on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision—3,600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 ¹/³ and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory - will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- Torque: High: 5.0 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable) / Low: 3.2 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: < 0.4 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1” / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Pitch Range: +8%, +16%, +50%
- Connectors: 1x USB Type-B port, 1x IEC power cable input
- Power: Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / Consumption: 60 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.5” x 16.25” x 3.5” (368 x 413 x 90 mm)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.3kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.