We're excited to bring to you the Reloop Ready, a compact performance controller for Serato DJ Lite & DJ Pro! Ideal for hobby DJs, advanced or touring professionals as the Reloop Ready provides a portable one-stop solution for you to be able to prepare, create and perform anytime and anywhere. It's portable design allows the 2-channel controller to sit comfortably above your laptop keyboard making it perfect for the the travelling DJ or if you're restricted on space for your setup.
Small Size, Huge Possibilities
As lightweight as it is powerful, as compact as it is versatile - the Reloop Ready balances first-rate functionality in a practical design for DJs to perform at their highest level whilst maximizing portability and minimizing space. Its impressive feature set includes dedicated controls for track navigation, loops, effects, filters, EQs, master volume, cue section, key lock, sync, key sync, slip mode, censor, jump to the beginning of the track, and user mode.
Up to 9 Performance Modes with NEW Scratch Bank Support
The highly responsive jog wheels can be used for pitch bending, scratching, and fast searching within a track and the 16 large RGB pads give access to 9 different pad modes: Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play, Scratch Bank, Loop Roll, and Beat Grid. With so much functionality packed into such a streamlined controller, the Reloop Ready punches way above its weight class as the premier solution for the home, mobile, and travelling DJs.
Plug-and-Play at Home or Away
With the specific needs of today's DJs in mind, the Reloop Ready was conceived by our world-class artists and developed in close partnership with industry leaders Serato for the smoothest connection and software integration possible - straight out of the box. Whether you're a hobby DJ, advanced DJ or a touring professional, the Reloop Ready provides a one-stop solution, giving DJs all the tools they need to perform - and even preparing incredible performances anytime, anywhere.
Stream Millions of Tracks
Furthermore, Serato's integration with streaming services such as Tidal, Soundcloud Go+, Beatport Link, and Beatsource Link gives you access to millions of tracks for instant mixing, cutting and scratching.
Not only is the Reloop Ready fully USB bus-powered, it also boasts a full headphones cue section and 3.5mm jack, together with an RCA out port for direct connection to active speakers and sound systems. And for those who are conscious of saving space and even working on DJ sets while travelling, the Reloop Ready's innovative and sturdy design allows the unit to sit comfortably above your laptop keyboard while in use, keeping the overall footprint of your setup to a satisfying minimum.
Additional Connections & Cross Platform Support
For even more versatility, the Reloop Ready is also compatible with Algoriddim's djay Pro apps on iOS and iPadOS and can control smartphones, tablets or computers. Furthermore, when in iOS mode the Reloop Ready can be powered by both, a regular USB power supply or a power bank. So there are many options to make sure you never miss a beat.
- High-performance compact controller for Serato
- Full feature set: 16 large RGB pads, 9 performance modes incl. new Scratch Bank feature1, 2 FX units
- Ideal as a home DJ solution and as a professional portable preparation device
1 Some modes require a paid Serato DJ Pro version or PitchNTime Expansion pack
Reloop Ready Features:
- Compact 2-deck DJ controller designed for Serato DJ Lite (included) & DJ Pro
- Built-in USB audio interface: directly connect active speakers & headphones and start mixing from your music library or streaming services
- Perfect for portable preparation: sits flush on a 13" laptop
- Master volume control and RCA output
- Headphones cue section with cue mix and volume controls (3.5mm jack connection)
- Dedicated sync function to match tempo and key
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching
- High-resolution pitch faders for fine BPM adjustments
- Gain control for each channel
- Bi-polar sound filters (LPF/HPF)
- High & low EQs to tweak frequency bands
- Quick-skip: fast search within a track
- Plug and play with Algoriddim djay Pro AI apps on iOS and iPadOS
- Flexible powering options in iOS mode: connect a regular USB power supply or power bank (optional USB power supply available as accessory)
- Incl. USB cable, RCA cable, and instruction manual
Reloop Ready Specifications:
- Sound Card Resolution: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95DB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Master Out: RCA
- Headphone Out: 3.5 mm jack connection
- Power: DC-5V > 2A USB-B
- Power Consumption iOS connection: DC-5V / 2A USB-B
- Power Consumption PC connection: DC-5V / 500mA USB-B
- Dimensions: 325 mm x 48 mm x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.14 kg
- System Requirements: macOS Catalina 10.15 / macOS Mojave 10.14 / Windows 10 1280 x 720 / 4 GB RAM / Available USB 2.0 port/5 GB Free Space 10/Processor i3, i5, i7, i9 1.07GHz
Standard 1-year warranty included.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.