We bring you the Roland DJ-707M; the last word in professional mobile DJing. This powerful controller has a broad range of functions that will help take some of the stress out of your job - like the built-in feedback suppression which detects feedback and adjusts the speaker output accordingly; or loudspeaker management for master, booth and zone outputs. At any event you have to be ready to deal with situations like your laptop cutting out, giving control of the microphone to a guest, or hasty announcements - the Roland DJ-707M has you covered with flexible front-facing aux inputs that can be used for microphones with a simple flick of a switch, giving you full flexibility with your set up.
For DJs Who Do More Than Just Mix Music
Mobile DJs dont just play music - they're also the MC, sound tech, lighting designer, and sometimes the event organizer too. This hefty workload means they need equipment that supports much more than simply mixing songs together. Say hello to the Roland DJ-707M, an integrated live sound console, loudspeaker management system, and fully fledged performance DJ controller that's equipped to handle the demanding audio needs of working mobile DJs.
Make Sure It Bumps - Without Any Bumps
The DJ-707M leverages the DSP of Roland's digital audio consoles to ensure you deliver the loudest, cleanest sound possible - whether it's with your own PA system or the one already at the venue. Whatever the gig, your clients will remember great sound thanks to features that handle the unexpected, like laptop crashes, surprise guest performers, videographer feeds, and painful audio challenges such as feedback.
Size That Doesn't Sacrifice Performance
The compact DJ-707M is packed with more specifications than bulkier controllers that don't fit in tight DJ booths and are hard to transport without an equipment van.
Mic Check 1, 2... 3 & 4
DJs know that really rocking an event means sounding great on the mic. The DJ-707M's mic section is designed to handle any situation, from straightforward speeches and announcements to pitch-corrected karaoke throwdowns.
For the Love of DJing
After all the event planning, set up, speeches, and introductions, you still need to rock the spot and get the crowd dancing. The DJ-707M lets you fully express your skills as a DJ, combining deep Serato DJ Pro integration with creative tools that you'll only find on Roland DJ controllers.
- Scene Presets: Using the 10 onboard scenes, you can create 'go-to' event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups - and recall them instantly. Scenes are a huge timesaver for standard event configurations, letting you switch settings for your different speaker systems and recall custom setups for venues where you play regularly.
- Loudspeaker Management x3: Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode. It's like having three speaker management processors built into one unit.
- Anti-Feedback: Feedback at a gig is dangerous as it can ruin a special speech or even plague the whole event. Built-in feedback suppression listens out for feedbackand even anticipates it - before adjusting the speaker output automatically.
- Dual USB Ports: Connect two computers at once for a backup laptop connection or seamless DJ changeover. The USB B port also works as a standard USB audio interface.
- Inputs for Guest Performers: When an event includes a guest musician or performer, you can easily plug them into the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or 1/8-inch stereo aux input without disrupting your DJ configuration.
- Zone Output: The fully assignable zone output with dedicated level control is ideal for creating a separate mix for a videographer, sending different music to another area of the venue, or even adding a subwoofer.
- Built to Last: You can't work if your DJ controller isn't working. Which is why the DJ-707M is built for life on the road, with rugged, reinforced metal parts both inside and out.
- The Right Size for DVS: The DJ-707M's size fits perfectly between turntables and DJ media players. And it's Serato DVS Upgrade Ready, so you can use it as the ultimate mobile DJ mixer with your component setup.
- Amazing Mic Preamps: With the DNA of a professional audio console, the DJ-707M features studio-quality microphone preamps with independent gain, low-cut, and noise gate on each channel.
- Console-Class Mic EQ and Effects: Individual on/off, level, three-band EQ, and effect controls let you get the exact right sound for each microphone. And with dedicated hardware effects from clean reverbs and delays to key-based auto-pitching and auto-ducking, you have total command over your vocal sounds.
- Up to Four Mic Inputs: For flexibility when you need it, the front-facing aux inputs can be used with microphonesjust flip the switch to MIC for the correct level and impedance. This gives you a total of four mic inputs, enough for the whole party to sing along!
- Serato DJ Pro: With full Serato DJ Pro support, you can use hot cues, loops, rolls, pitch play, slicer, and more. Serato DJ Pro also comes with iZotope audio effects to stylize your sound with simple one-knob control.
- Fully Adjustable Crossfader: Work the perfect scratch or smoothest blend using the rugged crossfader with full-range curve settings and software-adjustable crossfader margin.
- Channel Filter and FX: Roland's pristine-sounding hardware effects can be assigned individually to the dedicated Filter/FX knob on each channel, and include Filter, Dub Echo, Jet, Noise, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crush, Phaser, Noise 2, and more.
- TR-Drums + Onboard Sound Effects: There's a Roland TR drum machine tucked away on Deck 3, so you can accent your songs with classic TR-808 and 909 drum loops or even provide a backing beat for instrumentalists. Setting Deck 4 to OSC lets you drop sweepers, synth stabs, and other onboard DJ sound effects to spice up a mix.
- Signal Processing: Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Scene Memory: 10
- Internal Effect:
- Mic Effects
- Channel Effects
- Output Equalizer
- Output Multiband compressor
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT (14) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (1, 2) (XLR type): -60 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 0 dBu
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): -40 dBu
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): -6 dBu
- Nominal Output Level:
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- ZONE OUT: +0 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT (14) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (XLR type): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX): 30 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (1/4-inch TRS phone type, MIC): 7 k ohms or greater
- AUX IN (Stereo miniature phone type): 10 k ohms or greater
- Output Impedance:
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- ZONE OUT : 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- Frequency Response: 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT (14) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN (1, 2) connectors: XLR type
- AUX IN jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MASTER OUT 1 connectors: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- ZONE OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- PC (A, B) ports: USB B type
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Startup Guide
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC Adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 474 x 331 x 73mm / 18-11/16 x 13-1/16 x 2-7/8 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 3.5kg / 7lbs 12oz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.