Roland MC-707 Groovebox
This Superb Roland MC-707 Groovebox has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
The item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Roland MC-707 comes in the original box and packaging, with power supply and manual included only.
Here we have the Roland MC-707 stand-alone music-creating tool. If you want ultimate creative freedom with your digital music without having to be tethered to a computer then the MC-707 is the ideal tool for you - it's a big sibling to the more diminutive but super portable MC-101 and comes packed with tonnes of exciting features. Unleash your creativity with this high-class, self-contained unit.
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core (Tone,Drum Kit)
- Track Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
- Maximum Polyphony:
- ZEN-Core:128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- LOOPER:8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
- Tracks: 8 tracks
- Clips: 128 clips (16 clips per track)
* Clip Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop), it varies according to the track type.
- Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
- Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
- User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing form SD CARD
- Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD CARD, recording via EXT IN/Tracks
* Available total time for User Sample: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of User Sample: WAV 3296 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
* Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
- Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
- Track EQ
- Chorus/Delay: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Effects: 90 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Step Sequencer: Maximum Step: 64 steps
* Available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track
- Looper: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
* Available on a Looper Track
- Display: 256 x 80 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- External Storage: SD Card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIX OUT(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- ASSIGNABLE OUT(L,R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND/RETURN(L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT IN(L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (it works as 1/4-inch TRS phone type when using MIC)
- MIDI (IN, OUT1, OUT2) connectors
- USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- AC adaptor
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 60 x 426 x 263mm (2-3/8 x 16-13/16 x 10-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4 lbs 11 oz)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.