Allen & Heath Xone 92 Graphite Grey Mixer
This Allen & Heath Xone 92 Graphite Grey Mixer has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
This item is in very good cosmetic condition, with one fair scratch on the underside of the unit. The facia and sides are otherwise in great condition.
This Allen & Heath Xone 92 Graphite Grey Mixer comes with the power cord and in its original box. Please note the manual is not included.
The Allen & Heath Xone 92 represents the culmination of everything we’ve learned from the DJ market. It is the result of listening to DJ’s wants and needs. The result is a versatile mixer that ticks every box. There is no limit to the xone 92 with features to suit all styles from break beat to techno, trance to house.
The Allen & Heath Xone 92 is quipped with 6 dual stereo channels. These include 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return to allow ultimate flexibility and variety for you mix.
If that wasn’t enough, the Allen and Heath Xone 92 uses Voltage Controlled Filters. It’s equipped with 2 stereo filters with independent in/out, frequency and resonance controls.
Another exciting feature is the 4 band EQ with Infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
- MIDI output from VCF 1, 2, crossfader, LFO (Midi clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- 2 VCF filters with LFO - any performance channel can be assigned to either and either side of crossfader
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost.
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Internal installer options for system optimisation
- Dimensions : 358 x 320 x 87.6 mm
- Weight : 8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.