Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer
Allen & Heath Xone 92 mixer defines the sound of superclubs, with features to suit all DJ styles from breakbeat to techno, trance to house. Whichever your mixing style, the xone 92 mixer is the one for you if you are after incredible build quality feel, features and sound quality. From the MIDI output capability, which allows control of any DJ production software or devices such as the Korg Kaoss Pad, to the innovative way the two independent VCF filters can be used together, this mixer is a DJ's dream tool. For those who prefer to twist, the XONE:92 R is also available, with rotary instead of linear VCA faders. The sound quality and build on this allen & Heath xone92 has to be seen and heard to be believed. We at whybuynew recommend this Allen and heath Xone 92 mixer as most of the Dj's that work for this company either own one and swear by it of wish they had one!
Here we have the Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Allen & Heath Xone 92 Mixer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
The main features of the Allen & Heath Xone 92 include:
- Xone 92 has 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation
- Xone 92 mixer has Active crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Dedicated booth output
- Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 x headphone outputs ¼ and 3.5mm jack
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance
- Internal installer options for system optimization
- Plinth or 19 rack mount ears included
- Allen & Heath Xone 92 dimensions size 320mm x 87.6mm x 358mm
- Allen & heath Xone 92 weight 6kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.