The Denon X1800 professional 4-channel DJ club mixer is the centrepiece of the latest 'Prime' series by Denon DJ. It features dedicated Sweep and powerful BPM FX controls, giving high-quality multi-themed effects for each channel with a single knob turn. The X1800 also features dual USB audio connections, a crisp OLED screen, a backlit touch strip and Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' crossfader.
Your DJ Heartbeat
The very centrepiece of the Denon DJ 'Prime Series' of products, the X1800 is a 4-Channel Pro DJ club mixer, familiar in layout but with new and exciting features to transport you to your next level of live performance. The X1800 Prime brings dedicated Sweep and BPM FX controls, delivering multi-themed effects for each channel, giving you even more performance options to craft that unique sound. Why not add another dimension to how you utilize EQ in the DJ booth? Fire up the X1800's choice of Classic or Isolation styles, then ramp up the sonic creativity with frequency-controlled, band-Isolation too
Dominate the Dancefloor!
The X1800 Prime's crisp, OLED screen is your window into even more creative expression within your DJ sets. Personalize your workflow, access 12 additional, high-quality Denon DJ effects, then fire in the unique, quick-to-set Effects Quantization Touch Strip, engaging elegant rhythm-based adjustments to shape your sound to the max! The X1800 sports Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' Crossfader too, adjustable to how you like to rock the mix, with this and all other components, housed in the unit's rugged metal construction.
Craft Your Sound
Your audio source options are easily routed with the X1800 Prime's (4) Phone/Line switchable channels, plus an external signal, send and return option too. Add into the mix the (4) digital inputs at the rear, DVS capability, plus easy switching to USB inputs, and your avenues of sound are wide open. You can personalize your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs, while monitoring the cue/split/master mix with either ¼" or 1/8th" headphone connectivity. Of course, the X1800 delivers that legendary Denon DJ 24bit/96kHz sound quality-a must for demanding professionals.
LAN network connects Denon DJ's SC5000 media players using the 'Engine Connect' protocol to align your tempo-based FX with even more accuracy and on-the-fly performance expression. The X1800 also has two USB audio interfaces bringing your choice of laptop based DJ software into the mix, plus handling quick and easy DJ changeovers in busy, live gig situations. Want even more connectivity? The X1800 also features a MIDI out port for your drum machines, instruments and effects boxes as well. With the Denon DJ X1800 Prime, the sky isn't the limit-you're way beyond!
X1800 Prime mixer acts as Serato DJ audio interface, introduces DVS to DJs with the Serato DJ and DVS Licenses (sold separately) offering a full hardware DJ mixing experience.
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Here we have the Denon X1800 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed (the original box has some cosmetic damage) 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- 4-Channel Digital Mixer with (4) phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled 'Band-Isolation'
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices.
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX Knobs - high-quality effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ - choose Classic or Isolation modes and an Adjustable Filter Resonance Control
- 'Engine Connect' protocol for beatgrid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ 'Flex-Fader', Crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- (4) Digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction
Dynamic Range (master): > 117 dB (A-weighted)
Frequency Range: 22-22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.02%
Channel Separation: < -90 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40 Ω
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBV (maximum), -60 dBV (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124 dBu (Rs = 150 Ω, DIN)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6" / 39 mm (diagonal)
- 1.4" x 0.69" / 35 x 17 mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4" (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 310.9mm X 445mm X 109.7mm
- 12.2" x 17.5" x 4.3"
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
Weight (without USB and power cable):
- 15.43 lbs.
- 7.00 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.