Mackie D.4 Pro 4 Channel Mixer
This Mackie D.4 Pro 4 Channel Mixer has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in working order.
The mixer is in average cosmetic condition as it shows signs of wear and tear and the low frequency buttons do not light up blue (please see images).
The Mackie D.4 Pro 4 Channel Mixer comes in its original box and packaging with a power cord and manual included only.
The d.4 Pro is a four-program channel, dual mic channel, DJ mixer with effects filters and an internal FireWire interface. It is designed for house/club use, as well as remix applications. By offering Mackie sound quality, durability, and wonderful features, the d.4 Pro is perfect for DJs who run complicated, high-end setups and want the best.
- 4 stereo program channels, each with a choice of CD, line/phono, and FireWire inputs.
- Built-in FireWire 14x8 interface provides easy input from your computer to the program channels, and easy outputs to the computer from:program channels (direct and post-EQ), mic,aux bus and the main mix. It has 24-bit resolution, and 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96 kHz sample rates.
- Sends MIDI continuous controller and note-on messages to your computer from the crossfader.
- Two built-in effects filters are provided with variable frequency, variable resonance and a selection of HPF, LPF or BPF types.
- 3-Band EQ on each channel, with kill position and backlit blue knobs.
- Premium VCA-based design offers extremely smooth fades and crossfades with very low distortion characteristics.
- Two Mackie Onyx mic preamps, each with low-noise, high-headroom, a 3-band EQ, main and aux level controls, signal, and overload LEDs.Each has a 3-position activation switch with latching on and off, and a momentary talkover with 14 dB of ducking for announcements
- Mackie phono preamplifiers on each channel.
- XLR main outputs with mic/line switch. (Themic position allows stage connections to snakes with no D.I. boxes required.)
- RCA main outs with live/record switch. (The record position delivers a pre-fader main out.)
- User-replaceable optical crossfader from Infinium, with adjustable tension and contour.
- Ultra bright main meters plus individual pro-gram meters for cueing and beat matching.
- Advanced cueing with split cue function.
- Booth output with level control, mono/stereo switch, and balanced TRS connectors.
- Zone output with level control and balanced TRS connectors.
- Stereo aux loop with wet/dry control on each channel for maximum flexibility.
- Mighty strong construction to withstand the rigors of DJ work.
- "Planet Earth" power-supply operates on volt-ages between 100 and 240 VAC.
- Standard IEC power receptacle and power cord.
- Optional rack mounting kit available.
- Includes Tracktion, our professional, easy-to-use, totally-amazing music production software.
- Certified for use with Tracktor Scratch DJ production software for live scratching
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.