Numark M4 Mixer
Numark M4 mixer is here at an unbeatable price with awesome features such as three channels, crossfader curve adjust, mic channel and full eq. This Numark M4 mixer was designed specifically for DJs needing maximum flexibility and user friendly controls. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4" microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices. The Numark M4 also features 2 switchable phono/line inputs with four more dedicated line inputs. Add master and record outputs, a steep 3 band EQ on each channel and you have yourself a powerhouse package ready to handle whatever your next gig throws at you. Don't get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to M4 - you'll be glad you did!
Mix Power for the Professional DJ
When you need simple-to-use scratch mixer packed with core functionality that you can rely on night after night, look no further than Numark's M4. M4 is a three-dimensional DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style. Combining switchable phono-line inputs for turntables, CD players and other line sources, plus master, record and headphone outputs, M4 is a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practise setups. Take total command of your mix thanks to 3-band EQs on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls, giving you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, a replaceable crossfader and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete this performance driven package.
Here we have the Numark M4 Mixer in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Numark M4 Three-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- The Numark M4 has Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
Signal to Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted):
- Line: Better than 100dB
- Mic: Better than 95dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Line: 20 - 20,000 Hz +/-0.5dB
- Mic: 20 - 15,000 Hz +/-0.5dB
- Phono: +/-1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz
Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1 kHz
Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1 kHz
Dimensions: (W x D x H): 244 x 305 x 102mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.