Pioneer DJ DJM-S3
The Pioneer DJM-S3 2-channel DJ mixer offers users a more accessible entry point to the feature packed Serato DJM series. The mixer is DVS enabled, so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately). With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to endure intense performances and its highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth and accurate response for more than 10 million movements.
The DJM-S3 features a built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 so it can be connected to your PC or Mac with a single USB cable. The mixer is DVS enabled thanks to its sound card so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately).
To bring even more creativity to your live performances, you can connect your DJM-S3 to the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
Here we have the Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and come direct from Pioneer DJ. They will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Independent channel filters
- Professional sound quality
- Two headphone outputs
- Independent Mic section
- Free download of Serato DJ included
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
Input / Output terminals
- Inputs: LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others: USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 24-bit
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions: (WxDxH) 230 mm x 319.5 mm x 107.9 mm (9.1 in × 12.6 in × 4.2 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lb
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac: mac OS Sierra10.12, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4GB or more of RAM
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.