Proudly introducing the Reloop Elite; this highly anticipated DJ mixer has been designed and engineered in collaboration with renowned international turntable artists, and professional DJs everywhere will find this product hard to resist. The Reloop Elite comes with many features that raise it above the competition, including; two high-contrast OLED displays that give you instant feedback on effects, BPM and beat divisions so you always know exactly what's happening during your performance; plus flexible and dedicated effects controls for each channel that give you maximum flexibility during your set. For DJs who love to be out of the studio the Reloop Elite is ideal; it's been designed with performance in mind, with an ergonomically designed and efficient browse system that you can use with just one hand so you won't lose your flow. And if you're looking to upgrade *all* your hardware the Reloop Elite is equipped with Smart Link USB ports with Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition for efficient connect between this brilliant mixer and Reloop's latest RP-8000 turntables.
It combines a performance-oriented layout with powerful features such as RGB performance pads that can control up to 12 performance modes per deck.
The ELITE mixer comes with 3x mini Innofader Pro (latest generation) on-board, featuring twice the resolution and innovative non-contact technology, allowing for ultra precise cuts and smooth operation.
This mixer represents the latest technology in Serato battle style mixers, will be highly endorsed and is the missing link to our groundbreaking RP-8000 MK2 turntable series.
Here we have the Reloop Elite in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Reloop Elite with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Professional DVS Performance Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
- Developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable artists
- Combines a performance-oriented layout with powerful features
- 16 velocity sensitive RGB performance pads with up to 12 performance modes
- Two independent effect units for controlling Serato DJ Pro FX
- 4 mode buttons, three layers with 12 performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Pitch Play, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop, Saved Flips, Platter Play, Transport, 2 User Modes) and dual layer parameter buttons per side
- Performance pad modes can be controlled independently on each deck
- 2 high-contrast OLED displays showing real-time information of effects, BPM, beat divisions and setup menu
- 3 assignable effect slots: Each with dedicated activation buttons
- Dedicated and flexible effect controls for each channel
- Mini-fader for FX Level/Depth control
- 2 FX activation modes: Either hold or toggle your favourite effects
- Dedicated loop section with push encoder, loop length LED bar & manual loop control
- 3x mini Innofader Pro featuring twice the resolution & non-contact technology
- Colour-coded Tweak FX: Stand-alone effects with bipolar control
- Customisable fader curves and reverse function (hamster switch)
- Digital adjustment of cut in/out points
- Toggle between Filter, Crush, Flanger, White Noise and customisable user FX via the mode button with RGB indication
- Ergonomically designed browse section for efficient one-handed use
- Convenient pre mix system with dedicated controls for volume and mix
- Easily switch between 2 computers using the Focus PC controls
- 3-band isolator EQ with full kill characteristic
- Extensive USB routing capabilities: Sampler and AUX channel can be individually routed through the Serato FX units (send/return)
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb sound quality in 24-bit
- Mic/line input with 2-band EQ, independent echo effect and on/off/talkover switch
- Smart Link USB ports: Auto RP-8000 MK2 deck recognition
- Can also be used as an active USB hub for external devices
- 2 headphone outputs via 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack
- Booth ouput in stereo or mono
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High-retention USB ports
- Rock-solid construction in a durable metal design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x phono RCA, 2x line RCA, AUX RCA, mic/line TRS, 2x Smart - Link USB ports (type A), 2x USB ports (type B)
- Outputs: Master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth TRS (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), headphones 6.3/3.5 mm jack
- EQ range at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: - dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range Mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+12 dB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 290 x 414 x 107.5 mm (potentiometers: 18.5 mm)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Accessories included: Full version of Serato DJ Pro with DVS Expansion Pack, 2x Serato Control Vinyls with NoiseMap technology, USB cable, power cord, operating instructions and 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership
- Full version of Serato DJ Pro with DVS support
- 2x Serato Control Vinyls with NoiseMap technology
- 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership with a value of $60
I had been considering a new mixer for some time. After trying several of my friends mixers I started to lean towards a pad based mixer. In the end I went with the Elite by Reloop. So build quality is excellent and as good as anything out there at moment. Paintwork and metal nutted pots are really good. Ease of use is its strong point that puts it in the top tier in its category. The Pioneer S11 is probably better. So far Im very impressed. Faders are to die for. Only real weakness so far is the one microphone port on jack only. I would prefer 2 on combo connection. But this is really minor. Service from why by new was excellent and quick.