Denon DJ SC5000M (Pair) & Denon X1800 Mixer
This excellent Denon Prime Series DJ package is for:
- 2x Denon DJ SC5000M
- 1x Denon X1800 DJ Mixer
The SC5000M is the latest addition to Denon DJs Prime Series line up, bringing a motorised platter, legacy vinyl experience to DJs. Built on the interface and hardware of the multi-tech award winning SC5000 DJ media player, the M (for Motorised) returns DJs home to the true vinyl feeling that is the very core of performance DJing.
The Legacy DJ Vinyl Experience Redefined!
The die cast aluminium platter features ultra-high resolution (3600 ticks per rotation) performance accuracy rotated by a Brushless DC Electric motor, more powerful and capable than anything previously available on a pro DJ media player. The SC5000M also has an adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control which blesses DJs with a true, mechanical spin under their fingertips, making music really feel alive!
Look. Touch. Play.
The SC5000M features the same industry disrupting creative performance technology of the SC5000 Prime with its 7 multi-touch, multi-gesture HD screen which brings the usage familiarity of todays touchscreen devices to the DJ. Track search, load, filtering and library navigation can be done fluidly with the sweep/tap of a finger, while simultaneously referencing essential DJ performance parameters, high resolution waveforms and beat-grid information.
Your Music Collection. Primed
With a multicore processor inside the unit, the SC5000M drives Engine Prime software which enables on-board track analysis without the need for a computer, plus the ability to import Rekordbox playlists, tracks, hot cues and loops. Using Denon DJs free Engine Prime music management software, DJs can also synchronise and integrate their iTunes, Serato DJ Pro and now Native Instruments Traktor collections too again, importing playlists, track hot cues and loop information effortlessly.
Multi-Layers + Sonic Control Excellence
The SC5000M performance technology brings the power of two separate DJ media players, into one single and standalone unit. Mix and match beats, instrumentals or acapellas between independently outputted channels and throw instant-doubles across layers, or to another player without the need for a connected laptop flexibility and creative DJ expression is now literally limitless. The SC5000M also shares the other award-winning tech features of its SC5000 counterpart. These include a class-leading Timestretch algorithm for sonically controlled and key-locked extreme tempo changes plus of course the 8, expressive control trigger pads for hot-cue juggling, track remixing, looping, rolls and slicer.
The Past Becomes the Future
The appeal of the SC5000M Prime touches the hearts of DJs at all levels of experience, age and inquisitiveness into the essence of legacy vinyl performance. DJ A-listers, Turntablists and Pro/Industry luminaries have already hands-on previewed the Ms platter performance and their response has been unified that the legacy, DJ vinyl experience has truly come home.
Kenny Dope Gonzalez (Masters at Work, iconic House DJ)
Wow! Denon has definitely brought the vinyl feeling back. This feels exactly like a turntable and its a 7 platter too which brings me back to playing 45s as well. The players are great, lots of options like the dual-layer which is amazing because you only need two players to actually play four different records at any given time.
The Denon X1800 professional 4-channel DJ club mixer is the centrepiece of the latest 'Prime' series by Denon DJ. It features dedicated Sweep and powerful BPM FX controls, giving high-quality multi-themed effects for each channel with a single knob turn. The X1800 also features dual USB audio connections, a crisp OLED screen, a backlit touch strip and Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' crossfader.
Your DJ Heartbeat
The very centrepiece of the Denon DJ 'Prime Series' of products, the X1800 is a 4-Channel Pro DJ club mixer, familiar in layout but with new and exciting features to transport you to your next level of live performance. The X1800 Prime brings dedicated Sweep and BPM FX controls, delivering multi-themed effects for each channel, giving you even more performance options to craft that unique sound. Why not add another dimension to how you utilize EQ in the DJ booth? Fire up the X1800's choice of Classic or Isolation styles, then ramp up the sonic creativity with frequency-controlled, band-Isolation too
Dominate the Dancefloor!
The X1800 Prime's crisp, OLED screen is your window into even more creative expression within your DJ sets. Personalize your workflow, access 12 additional, high-quality Denon DJ effects, then fire in the unique, quick-to-set Effects Quantization Touch Strip, engaging elegant rhythm-based adjustments to shape your sound to the max! The X1800 sports Denon DJ's 'Flex-Fader' Crossfader too, adjustable to how you like to rock the mix, with this and all other components, housed in the unit's rugged metal construction.
Craft Your Sound
Your audio source options are easily routed with the X1800 Prime's (4) Phone/Line switchable channels, plus an external signal, send and return option too. Add into the mix the (4) digital inputs at the rear, DVS capability, plus easy switching to USB inputs, and your avenues of sound are wide open. You can personalize your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs, while monitoring the cue/split/master mix with either ¼" or 1/8th" headphone connectivity. Of course, the X1800 delivers that legendary Denon DJ 24bit/96kHz sound quality-a must for demanding professionals.
LAN network connects Denon DJ's SC5000 media players using the 'Engine Connect' protocol to align your tempo-based FX with even more accuracy and on-the-fly performance expression. The X1800 also has two USB audio interfaces bringing your choice of laptop based DJ software into the mix, plus handling quick and easy DJ changeovers in busy, live gig situations. Want even more connectivity? The X1800 also features a MIDI out port for your drum machines, instruments and effects boxes as well. With the Denon DJ X1800 Prime, the sky isn't the limit-you're way beyond!
X1800 Prime mixer acts as Serato DJ audio interface, introduces DVS to DJs with the Serato DJ and DVS Licenses (sold separately) offering a full hardware DJ mixing experience.
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Motorised platter with real 7 vinyl
- Adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control
- 2 variable torque settings (low/high)
- Ergonomic platter design
- 7 HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction trigger pads for cues, loops, slices and rolls
- Customisable RGB colour around the platter
- (3) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Includes Engine Prime music management software
- Drive: Brushless DC Electric
- High Torque: 3.3 kgf/cm (instant); 2.8 kgf/cm (stable)
- Low Torque: 1.6 kgf/cm (instant); 1.1 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.5 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: ? 203.5mm ±0.5mm
- Weight: 900g ±5%
- Analogue Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015%
- Frequency Range: 2222,000 Hz
- Digital Output - Sampling Rate: 96 kHZ
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- FAT32 (recommended)
- HFS+ (read-only)
- NTFS (read-only)
- AAC / M4A
- AIF / AIFF (44.1192 kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32-320 kbps, VBR)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192 kHz, 1632-bit)
- Size (diagonal):7.0 / 178 mm
- Dimensions (width x height): 6.0 x 3.6 / 152 x 91 mm
- Type: Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch-interface
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 1/8 (3.5 mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives)
- (Rear-panel ports supply 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Front panel port supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- IECInput Voltage: 110240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320mm x 419mm x 135mm / 12.6 x 16.5 x 5.3
- Weight: 6.4 kg / 14.08 lbs.
- 4-Channel Digital Mixer with (4) phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled 'Band-Isolation'
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices.
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX Knobs - high-quality effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ - choose Classic or Isolation modes and an Adjustable Filter Resonance Control
- 'Engine Connect' protocol for beatgrid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ 'Flex-Fader', Crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- (4) Digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction
Dynamic Range (master): > 117 dB (A-weighted)
Frequency Range: 22-22,000 Hz (+1 dB)
- Line: > 93 dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87 dB (A-weighted)
THD+N: < 0.02%
Channel Separation: < -90 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs: > 16 dB
- Microphone Inputs: > 20 dB
- Outputs: > 20 dB
- Master (balanced): +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20 dBu (maximum), 0 dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24 dBu (maximum), +4 dBu (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Send: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Record: +10 dBV (maximum), -10 dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150 mW @ 40
- Line: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22 dBV (maximum), -40 dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40 dBV (maximum), -60 dBV (minimum)
- Return: +15 dBV (maximum), 0 dBV (unity)
- CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 1 KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124 dBu (Rs = 150 , DIN)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6" / 39 mm (diagonal)
- 1.4" x 0.69" / 35 x 17 mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4" (6.35 mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 310.9mm X 445mm X 109.7mm
- 12.2" x 17.5" x 4.3"
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
Weight (without USB and power cable):
- 15.43 lbs.
- 7.00 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.