Denon DJ SC6000M Prime Media Player (Pair) + X1850 Prime Mixer
Here we have the Denon DJ Prime Media Players + Prime Mixer Package, ideal for mobile DJ's. With these Media players, you can stream music wirelessly via WiFi giving them even greater functionality and be creative with 16 pro-level BPM FX and 4 Sweep FX to sculpt your perfect sound with the mixer too. This Perfect sounding bundle includes:
- 2x Denon DJ SC6000M Prime Media Players
- 1x Denon DJ X1850 Prime Mixer
- 1x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1x RCA Phono Lead
Denon DJ SC6000M Prime Media Player
Introducing the Denon DJ SC6000M; one of the newest additions to Denon DJ's Prime series. Based on their modern classic the SC5000M this fantastic media player includes some of your favourite features from the original but updated for today's age, such as; the new 10.1-inch LED touchscreen for instant information feedback, the larger 8.5-inch motorised platter for that real vinyl feel, as well as WiFi streaming of music that means you don't have to be tethered by wires. As with the SC5000M the Denon DJ SC6000M is a stand-alone device that doesn't need a laptop, making it a wonderfully portable and space-saving device, but it also fully supports Serato DJ Pro giving you the freedom to fully embrace your creativity.
Vinyl Turntablism Excellence Meets Digital Performance Power!
It's a dream turned reality for DJ's that long for that real, legacy vinyl turntablist experience but with the power of digital music playback and hardware performance. Fully standalone, and without the need for a DVS mode laptop, this 'hands-on' DJ vinyl experience is brought to life with the SC6000M PRIME. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, large 8.5-inch motorised-platter with torque adjustment plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000M raises the bar for mainstage-ready turntablist technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000M PRIME.
True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M's solid 8.5-inch aluminium motorised platter featuring a 'quick-release' slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that 'true, mechanical spin' beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor fuses an ergonomic inset design for easy breaking with a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning the high-resolution platter response to a scratch DJ's exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000M PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with 'on-board' crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualising essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000M can execute internal analysis of previously unanalysed music files (including Rekordbox collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just 'plug in & play out!'
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music - All information subject to change denondj.com standalone - from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M's on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldn't be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes - whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000M PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000M guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000M's built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000M remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000M, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS' class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000Ms dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analogue) outputs for each layer, the SC6000M provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally '2-decks-in-1' and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000M PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*.
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ's powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organise, categorise and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag 'n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and coloured individually) to be entered manually or on-thefly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning too. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000M PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000M units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ's X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850's 16 tempobased FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000M players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Mixer
Here we have the excellent 4-Channel Prime Mixer from Denon. The X1850 is perfect for Club DJ's to enhance the performance of their set up and provide the ultimate mixing tool. Be creative with its 16 pro-level BPM FX and 4 Sweep FX to sculpt your perfect sound. This brilliant mixer features a crisp OLED screen, Time-Division Touchstrip and a contour adjustable FlexFader crossfader.
Professional 4-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Pro-Mix Centrepiece for Creative DJs
Introducing the X1850 4-Channel Pro DJ digital club mixer from Denon DJ. Fusing a familiar, intuitive layout with a rugged construction, performance driven effects, plus an arsenal of versatile connectivity options, the X1850 provides the next generation in DJ performance technology - a true pro-mix centrepiece for the forward-thinking, creative DJ.
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a mixing comfort-zone for any DJ. Centre stage are 4-channels with multi assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into virtually any setup. A high-visibility, 3-band EQ section offers both normal and expressive isolation modes for further expressive capability, plus expanded sonic creativity via frequency controlled band-isolation. Four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable FlexFader crossfader handle all Pro-DJ mixing styles from cutting and scratching to blends and mixing. Denon DJs acclaimed Flex-Fader technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalised experience, so you can focus on delivering the perfect performance.
Sculpt your Sound
A true club mixer shouldnt stand in the way of your creativity, it should act as a natural extension of you the DJ crafting your unique sound and giving you the professional edge your performance demands. Add dynamic audio effects into your mix with 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with X1850s powerful Lo/Hi Pass Filter and colouring with the adjustable Resonance control. Get creative with the X1850s 16 enhanced Pro-Club BPM FX and Time-Division Touchstrip to activate on-the-fly rhythm-based FX adjustments. For total command of your set, X1850s crisp OLED screen enables full customisation of your workflow and performance settings, alongside unrestricted access to adjust and edit the 16 Pro Club FX. Putting even more power to your performance, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantise control with the Engine Connect Protocol; now all effects parameters always align with your grooves so you spend less time focussing on functions and more time commanding the dance floor.
Audio routeing is the core responsibility of any mixer, but complete mastery of your signal chain is a luxury provided by so few solutions on the market. X1850 offers effortless audio source options, routed with (4) Phono/Line channels, Digital, (switchable) USB, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 PRIME has a built-in 5-port LAN hub for connecting up to four SC media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audo visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings you even more performance flexibility. Add (4) dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching to, and between, USB inputs, and your connectivity options for any performance scenario are completely covered. You can further personalise your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs outfitted with dedicated level and EQ controls, while monitoring the cue/split/ master mix with either ¼-inch or 1 8-inch headphone connectivity.
Dual USB Connections
Seeking hassle-free connectivity to your favourite DJ Software? X1850s dual USB connections easily connect to your laptop, provide a second port for a back-up laptop or let you run two DJ applications in tandem for quick and easy DJ hand-offs. As the X1850 is a fully featured audio interface too, you can send 5 stereo channels (4 x channel faders and the stereo master) to a DAW, so you can record your mix in multitrack mode for editing and finessing later!
Enhance Lighting and Video Shows with STAGELINQ
Denon DJs StagelinQ connection controls SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software easily sync and enhance any AV show, from mobile to mainstage.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Denon DJ SC6000M Prime Media Player
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- 8.5-inch motorised-platter with torque adjustment
- New vinyl design with quick release lock
- Motor spin on/off control
- HD 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analogue/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
About ENGINE DJ
- ENGINE OS is a purpose-built platform to power cutting-edge DJ hardware, expand workflow and performance creativity plus enable flexible collection management directly from the hardware.
- ENGINE PRIME software diversifies collection management and preparation workflows from the comfort of a desktop or laptop computer.
- Analogue Output: 2.0Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116dB
- THD+N: < 0.0015%
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Platters: 8.0" / 204mm (diameter)
- Displays: 10.0" / 254mm (diagonal) Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 18" (3.5mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply
- 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500mA for USB 2.0 devices.
- Front-panel port supplies 500mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 75W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 320 x 419 x 135mm / 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 6.31kg / 13.9lb
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
- MP3 (32320kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1192kHz, 1632-bit)
Denon DJ X1850 Prime Club Mixer
- 4-Channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
- MIDI Start with Clock feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQchoose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/Talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ Flex-Fader Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 2222,000Hz (+1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Phono > 87dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs > 16dB
- Microphone Inputs > 20dB
- Outputs > 20dB
- Analogue Output:
- Master (balanced): +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send; +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150mW @ 40
- Analogue Input:
- Line: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124dBu (Rs =150, DIN)
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6 / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4 x 0.69 / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) ¼ (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 18 (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+¼ (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) ¼ (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100240V~, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 12.2 x 17.5 x 4.3
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
- 15.43 lbs.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.