Denon X1850 + SC5000 (Pair) with Headphones + Cable
Introducing the Denon DJ X1850 paired with Denon DJ SC5000 and headphones to bring to you this fantastic mixer package. Perfect for any Club or professional DJ! This brilliant bundle really is the perfect set up for ultimate mixing and provide a show stopping performance and it contains:
Denon DJ X1850
Pro-Mix Centrepiece for Creative DJs
Introducing the X1850 4-Channel Pro DJ digital club mixer from Denon DJ. Fusing a familiar, intuitive layout with a rugged construction, performance driven effects, plus an arsenal of versatile connectivity options, the X1850 provides the next generation in DJ performance technology - a true pro-mix centrepiece for the forward-thinking, creative DJ.
Familiar Layout, Superior Performance
With a rugged metal construction, the X1850 is a mixing comfort-zone for any DJ. Centre stage are 4-channels with multi assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into virtually any setup. A high-visibility, 3-band EQ section offers both normal and expressive isolation modes for further expressive capability, plus expanded sonic creativity via frequency controlled band-isolation. Four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable FlexFader crossfader handle all Pro-DJ mixing styles from cutting and scratching to blends and mixing. Denon DJs acclaimed Flex-Fader technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalised experience, so you can focus on delivering the perfect performance.
Sculpt your Sound
A true club mixer shouldnt stand in the way of your creativity, it should act as a natural extension of you the DJ crafting your unique sound and giving you the professional edge your performance demands. Add dynamic audio effects into your mix with 4 Sweep FX, contouring frequencies with X1850s powerful Lo/Hi Pass Filter and colouring with the adjustable Resonance control. Get creative with the X1850s 16 enhanced Pro-Club BPM FX and Time-Division Touchstrip to activate on-the-fly rhythm-based FX adjustments. For total command of your set, X1850s crisp OLED screen enables full customisation of your workflow and performance settings, alongside unrestricted access to adjust and edit the 16 Pro Club FX. Putting even more power to your performance, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantise control with the Engine Connect Protocol; now all effects parameters always align with your grooves so you spend less time focussing on functions and more time commanding the dance floor.
Audio routeing is the core responsibility of any mixer, but complete mastery of your signal chain is a luxury provided by so few solutions on the market. X1850 offers effortless audio source options, routed with (4) Phono/Line channels, Digital, (switchable) USB, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 PRIME has a built-in 5-port LAN hub for connecting up to four SC media players, carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audo visual connections. A 5-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear brings you even more performance flexibility. Add (4) dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching to, and between, USB inputs, and your connectivity options for any performance scenario are completely covered. You can further personalise your live performance elements with the two independent mic inputs outfitted with dedicated level and EQ controls, while monitoring the cue/split/ master mix with either ¼-inch or 1 8-inch headphone connectivity.
Dual USB Connections
Seeking hassle-free connectivity to your favourite DJ Software? X1850s dual USB connections easily connect to your laptop, provide a second port for a back-up laptop or let you run two DJ applications in tandem for quick and easy DJ hand-offs. As the X1850 is a fully featured audio interface too, you can send 5 stereo channels (4 x channel faders and the stereo master) to a DAW, so you can record your mix in multitrack mode for editing and finessing later!
Enhance Lighting and Video Shows with STAGELINQ
Denon DJs StagelinQ connection controls SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software easily sync and enhance any AV show, from mobile to mainstage.
Denon DJ SC5000
There's a new Player in Town!
The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime represents a real paradigm shift in DJ Technology, right here, right now. This groundbreaking digital DJ Media Player has a high definition, hi-contrast display that enables multi-touch gestures for the ultimate in latency-free, tactile track navigation, load and playback. The SC5000 is also the world's first DJ Player capable of on-board music file analysis, really empowering you with its innovative dual-layer deck capability and an 8-inch rugged jog wheel with central display that displays either current playing track or custom artwork.
Engineering & Performance Innovations
Powered by a dedicated, multi-core internal processor, the SC5000 runs 'Engine Prime.' This latest version of Denon DJ's music librarian software is onboard the unit, offering you direct access and convenient performance features, so you can be at your creative best. The SC5000 doesn't stand in the way of your creativity-it works with you and gets out of the way!
Unique on the SC5000 is its bank of eight multifunction trigger pads that deliver unprecedented creative expression for your hot-cues, loops, slices and roll playback - all safely locked down by the SC5000's insanely accurate beatgrid analysis. Up to four SC5000 Players can be LAN networked for synchronized data transfer between units, plus you get enhanced BPM and FX possibilities using 'Engine Connect' protocol to work with Denon DJ's new X1800 Prime, 4-Channel mixer.
Customizable DJ Tech
Once a USB drive or SD card is inserted, the SC5000 remembers any previously entered DJ preferences, ensuring that from within the 'Engine Prime' eco-system, the unit recalls every one of your performance preferences and settings. This includes any previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Visual customization is highlighted by your choice of main primary colours for the SC5000 Prime's 8-inch (touch-capacitive) jog-wheel LEDs, in addition to using your own DJ brand logo or selected track artwork on the beautiful central display. On the SC5000 touch screen, elegant zoom-in and zoom-out of the big, beautiful track waveforms brings you to the pinnacle of musical timeline visualization.
Audiophile Routing Beyond Expectation
The SC5000's unique dual-deck playback facility makes the unit literally '2-decks-in-1,' and with dedicated outputs for each layer, brings you imagination-driven, music playback possibilities with the ultimate in sonic and mix control. The audio outputs are 24-bit/96kHz for the very highest sound quality, and of course the SC5000 Prime plays all uncompressed audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC and WAV, plus all popular compressed music files. The Denon DJ SC5000 Prime returns you to 'The Original Artform,' bringing back passion and creativity alongside performance transparency, with the blindingly fast DJ technology that you deserve!
Virtual DJ Compatible
Get the best out of Virtual DJ with the compete PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra-intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-colour and monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, complete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls and even a customisable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the world’s most advanced DJ Hardware couldn’t be simpler.
The new 1.0.3 firmware delivers two important upgrades, which significantly improve the SC5000s operational effectiveness:
- Direct import of rekordbox database automatically and elegantly converts hot-cues, saved loops and playlists into Engine format, directly within the SC5000 player
- Adjusted pitch resolution for more accurate BPM setting during DJ performance
The new Serato Controller Mode delivers numerous powerful and seamless interaction features:
- Controls primary navigation, track-load and playback workflow from a single SC5000 Prime unit
- SC5000 on-board HD touchscreen shows Serato track collection, waveform overview and vital DJ performance data
- Addresses and controls up to 4 Serato DJ decks using just one SC5000
- SC5000 performance trigger pads enable expressive manipulation of standard Serato DJ pad modes.
The new V1.2 release adds dramatically greater capability and flexibility to an already cutting-edge system, delivering a DJ experience unequalled in its ability to quickly import, access and organize music in any way imaginable:
- Import NI Traktor playlists, songs, loops & cue points
- Instant double tracks between/within players
- Enhanced BPM analysis range & downbeat detection
- Increased playlist management options
- Larger drives/collections across network
- Immediate track cue/play on Analyze
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Denon DJ X1850 Features:
- 4-Channel, multi-assignable input, Pro DJ Club Mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX Quantise control
- ‘MIDI Start with Clock’ feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQ—choose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/Talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’ Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- 5-Port LAN Hub for network & StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector
Denon DJ X1850 Specification:
- Dynamic Range (master): > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000Hz (+1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Phono > 87dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Channel Separation: < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
- Line Inputs > 16dB
- Microphone Inputs > 20dB
- Outputs > 20dB
- Analogue Output:
- Master (balanced): +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send; +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150mW @ 40
- Analogue Input:
- Line: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone Inputs:
- CMRR: > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124dBu (Rs =150, DIN)
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) ¼” (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 18” (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+¼” (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) ¼” (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240V~, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 12.2” x 17.5” x 4.3”
- 31.1 x 44.5 x 11.0 cm
- 15.43 lbs.
Denon DJ SC5000 Features:
- 7-inch HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction trigger pads for Cues, Loops, Slices and Rolls
- 8-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- Customizable RGB colour around the jog wheel
- (3) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Import Rekordbox files and database content from an inserted USB/SD, directly into the SC5000
- TIDAL standalone streaming via built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity
- Compatible as an advanced hardware controller for Virtual DJ
Denon DJ SC5000 Specifications:
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015%
- Frequency Range: 22-22,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- 8.0" / 203 mm (diameter)
- Metal construction with display & touch-capacitive circuitry
- 7.0" / 178 mm (diagonal)
- 6.0" x 3.6" / 152 x 91 mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 2.2" / 56 mm (diameter)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply 900mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Frontpanelport supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 75 W
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- 320mm x 419mm x 135mm
- 12.6" x 16.5" x 5.3"
- 32.0 x 41.9 x 13.5 cm
Weight (without USB and power cable):
- 8.79 lbs.
- 4 kg
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory,external HDD enclosures)
- FAT32 (recommended)
- HFS+ (read-only)
- NTFS (read-only
- AIF/AIFF (44.1-192 kHz, 16-32-bit)
- MP3 (32-320 kbps, VBR)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1-192 kHz, 16-32-bit)
- SC5000 Prime Unit
- USB 3.0 Cable
- 2 Sets of Gold Plated Stereo RCA Cables
- IEC Power Cable
- Display Cleaning Cloth
- Ethernet Link Cable
- USB Extender Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Numark HF125 Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
*Standard 1-Year Warranty Included.*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.