Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 & A6
This package includes:
- 1x Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6
- 1x Native Instruments Kontrol X1 Mk2
Traktor Scratch A6
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 is the straight up, no nonsense digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super tight vinyl and CD control. With the innovative Remix Decks to re arrange track parts on the fly, it's super easy and fun to use right out of the box. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock solid performance and amazing audio quality in a compact audio interface. Including super tight timecode vinyl and CDs plus the full version of the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 means pro credentials at a very attractive price.
With the Traktor Scratch A6 it's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug and play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes® integration, iPod® compatibility andCrate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. Intuitive TruWave colored waveforms letyou see how your tracks sound before you hear them and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can even help you with beat matching.
If you're coming from a purely vinyl set up, the first thing you'll notice about TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the ultra precise Native Scratch 2 kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl - it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax. Small enough to fit in any booth, the soundcard guarantees supreme audio quality with punchy outputs to rock the biggest clubs. Bright LEDs let you know exactly what's going on, and the Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
The Traktor Scratch A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Beyond the already powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re edit and remix while you spin - try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.
Kontrol X1 MK2
Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 follows in the footsteps of the original X1 which proved a massive hit amongst Traktor users and digital DJs. The original Traktor X1 was launched originally in 2009 and has since sold over 1200 units worldwide. The X1 Mk2 aims to continue this success by combining the intuitive layout and robust build-quality of the original with some innovative new features.
Kontrol X1 Mk2 integrates quickly and easily with Traktor DJ software reducing setup time and allowing plug-and-play connectivity. Meanwhile robust knobs, buttons and encoders give a quality feel and means you can play-out with confidence knowing the X1 won't let you down. A new, touch strip control gives control over FX, track navigation, pitch-bend and loop construction without the need to lay a hand on your turntable or CDJ.
Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 features improved 7-segment displays and LED indicators which ensure clear visibility and readout even in environments with poor lighting such as dimly-lit nightclub DJ booths. New RGB cue triggers make it quick and easy to visually identify cue points, loops or load markers.
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 Features & Specifications:
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix DecksTM - control music files using any combinationof turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug and play and ultimate ease of use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one shot samples - capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super tight vinyl response thanks to high resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi res TruWave waveforms show frequency specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non DRM WMA, non DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high speed internet required
- Audio Interface Dimensions: 44 x 137 x 134 mm / 1.7" x 5.4" x 5.3"
- Audio Interface Weight: 750g / 1.65 lbs
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 Features:
- New multi-purpose touch strip keeps you in direct control without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ
- Advanced, touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities
- New RGB cue point trigger buttons help to visually identify cue points from loops or load markers
- Improved 7-segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-purpose touch strip for comprehensive visual feedback
- Control 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable TRAKTOR FX units
- Plug and play - instantly automaps to TRAKTOR
- Innovative new touch strip delivers ultra-precise control over track position, pitchbend, and FX
- Precision buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders deliver ultimate control
- Lightweight, robust housing with a slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly next to a club mixer
- 50 $/€ voucher when you register your product
- Expandable - connect 2 TRAKTOR KONTROL X1s to control up to 4 decks
- Compatible - combine with TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 mixer or TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 Remix controllers
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 Specifications:
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required.
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.