Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 & DJM-750 MK2 Package
This excellent professional Pioneer DJ package comes with:
- 2x Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000 NXS2
- 1x Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Mixer
- 1x 1.2M RCA cable
Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
The Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 comes with a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card which means you get a high resolution sound reproduction with no loss of quality. This CDJ has been the result of feedback from DJ's in every genre making it the CDJ with the highest possible sound quality, the best features and unrivalled levels of control.
The display screen shows more detailed rekordbox information and gives you easy access to the best features.
Enhanced, next generation sound with support for FLAC/ALAC files
Every aspect of the CDJ-2000NXS2's sound design has been fine-tuned to produce a crisper, clearer sound and support the highest quality formats:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-res sound reproduction with no loss of quality.
- FLAC and ALAC support: play with the highest quality formats.
- Improved Digital Out: ensures a detailed reproduction of high-res audio.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates distortion and noise on analogue sources.
- Separate analogue power supply: reduces unwanted noise.
Full-colour touch screen with faster browsing and more detailed track information
The CDJ-2000NXS2 has a high resolution, 7-inch touch screen, and adds a host of features for faster browsing and more intuitive performances:
- Track Filter mode: use the touch screen to filter tracks by rekordbox information such as BPM, key or My Tags.
- Keyword search: bring up the Qwerty keyboard to search for tracks by name.
- Multicoloured wave display: full-colour wave form and Wave Zoom.
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
Expanded performance features for even greater possibilities and creativity
The CDJ-2000NXS2 builds on its predecessor's most popular features - including Beat Sync, Slip Mode and Hot Cue Auto Load - and takes it up a gear with:
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: two banks of four Hot Cues deliver even more choice and control in the mix. Either set the cues and colours in rekordbox or use the simplified workflow to set them on-the-fly.
- MIDI controller interface: connect the DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with one USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link - giving you instant access to more Hot Cues, loops, slip mode and browsing.
- Fractional beat Quantize: choose between 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 beat Quantize for more precision and versatility.
Pro DJ Link enables even more features
Pro DJ Link lets you share one source across up to four players and unlocks a host of information and features such as Beat Sync and Beat Countdown. Now we've added:
- More detailed Phase Meter: see the track's progression through the bar, beats and between the beats.
- Improved beat grids: beat grids are now accurate to the microsecond, exactly matching the rekordbox beat grid for total reliability over the course of a mix.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
See full rekordbox track information including NEW colour-coded Memory Cues
As always, you can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and view vital information on the player's screen, including BPM, Beat Countdown and Phase Meter. New to the CDJ-2000NXS2 are Memory Cues, which let you name a cue, e.g. 'my breakdown', give it a colour, and then see that information on the CDJ-2000NXS2's screen.
- Supports rekordbox dj HID control - a rekordbox dj add-on that will be available soon.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you've pre-set in rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.
- High quality, anti-scratch aluminium top plate
DJM-750 MK2 Mixer
The DJM-750MK2 4-channel mixer replaces the DJM-750 and DJM-850 and inherits some of the professional features from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX. You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques. The DJM-750MK2 is the ideal addition to your set-up and partners perfectly with the XDJ-1000MK2 to create a club-style setup.
Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions.
Pro FX with Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX - including FX Frequency - giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer's internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you're playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs & Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
CDJ-2000 NXS2 Specifications:
- iPhone/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC), Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24bit)
- MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/4/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16bit)
- rekordboxTM for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
USB storage support file systems
- FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- 4 Hz ~ 40 kHz
- 115 dB or more
Total harmonic distortion
- 0.0018% or less
- USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
Audio output ports
- AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1
- LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
Audio output voltage
- 2.0 Vrms
- AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
Max external dimension
- (W x D x H) 320 mm x 414.4 mm x 113.2 mm
- 5.7 kg
DJM-750 MK2 Features:
- 4-Channel mixer
- Professional sound quality & layout
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
DJM-750 MK2 Specifications:
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: LINE x 4 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4" TRS Jack
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4" TRS jack), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4" TS JACK), RETURN x 1 (1/4" TS JACK)
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 32-bit
- A/D converter: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 mm (W) x 387.9 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Weight: 6.6 kg
- Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide), Licence key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
What an amazing package. Took receipt of this a few days ago. It blows the rest out of the water. Hooked up to a Yamaha amp and Mission speakers, the clarity of sound is above par. The controls and the decks are excellent. HID controlling is easy when you follow the setup's available on line and the mixer, is a smooth as silk when transitioning from track to track. How I have done without this setup for this long is a mystery. But, I am so grateful to have it now. No looking back...