Pioneer CDJ-900NXS (x2) + DJM-S11 SE with Headphones + Cable
Here we have the fantastic Pioneer DJM-S11 SE (Special Edition) together with Pioneer CDJ-3000 and Numark HF125 Headphones to bring you this amazing mixer package. The perfect solution for any skilled DJ, this fantastic bundle really is the perfect way to give you the best quality performance and it contains:
DJM-S11 SE Mixer
Raise your game with the DJM-S11. This new professional 2-channel, 4-deck control battle mixer enhances various elements from its predecessor, the DJM-S9, and offers a host of brand-new features to help you perform more freely with Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox.
Customizable touch screen
A 4.3-inch customizable touch screen gives all the information you need. Browse tracks, check waveforms, and dynamically change the texture of the music with TOUCH FX. With Touch MIDI you can directly control functions in your DJ software without touching your laptop.
Expanded effects section
Spice up your sets with 22 Beat FX, including the new Fader Pitch and Helix. Smooth Echo is a new effect that you can automatically engage when you move the faders or hit the pads you've assigned as triggers.
Improved Performance Pads
The 8 Performance Pads are bigger, making them easier to hit in energetic battles. In Serato DJ Pro, use Combo Pad mode to combine up to 4 different pad modes at once, and use Scratch Bank to call up assigned scratch samples by just tapping a pad.
Enhanced MAGVEL FADER PRO
Weve enhanced the feeling of the MAGVEL FADER PRO and boosted its vertical rigidity by 30 percent. This means you can scratch with more confidence, while the tougher coating around the crossfader area reduces wear and tear.
Crystal-clear sound quality
The DJM-S11 inherits the raw and high-density sound from the DJM-900NXS2 thanks to studio-quality 64-bit mixing and dithering processing inside the DSP, and a low-jitter clock circuit and 32bit high-quality D/A converter in the master output section.
Plug your DJ controllers and other devices including selected units from other brands into the dual USB-A ports to play with them.
This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller.
Serato DJ Pro
Connect your PC/Mac to use Serato DJ Pro. Use dedicated buttons for FX and advanced Serato features like Beat Jump, Slip mode, and Quantize.
Use Serato DVS to control and scratch with CDJs or turntables.
Pitch 'n Time DJ
Serato Pitch n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included. Use Pitch Play, Flip, Key Shift and more features. The mixer is fully MIDI mappable too.
Connect your PC/Mac to unlock rekordbox Performance mode for free and use DVS mode with the dedicated control vinyl (available separately).
Pioneer DJ CDJ900 Nexus
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordbox music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi - so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
The Numark HF125 headphone has a solid build making them suitable for a wide range of applications, whether you are a DJ on the move or a DJ at home. The Numark HF125 DJ headphones feature a 7 way adjustable headband to suit you, with swivel cup ear pieces for one ear monitoring which is ideal for DJ use. They also have a 6ft tangle resistant cord and 40mm mylar speaker drivers. Great quality at an amazing price!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
Pioneer DJM-S11 SE Main Features:
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Compatible DJ Software
- Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
- DVS Control
- Unlocks Serato DVS
- What's in the box
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Fader bumper A x 4
- Fader bumper B x 2
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack voucher
- 1 Year Warranty Included as Standard
Pioneer DJM-S11 SE Specifications:
- Width: 267 mm
- Height: 107.9 mm
- Depth: 452.2 mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Power Consumption: 34W
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz
- S/N Ratio USB:
- 115 dB (USB)
- 105 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 80 dB (MIC)
- 90 dB (AUX)
- 0.003% (USB)
- 0.005% (LINE)
- Level Meter Size: 9 segment
- EQ/ISO Range:
- dB to +6 dB (ISO)
- 26 dB to +6 dB (EQ)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Peak Limiter: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX:
- Dub Echo
- Wide Filter
- Beat FX
- Ducking Echo
- Echo Out
- Back Spin
- One-shot Spin
- Vinyl Brake
- One-shot Brake
- HP Filter
- LP Filter
- Fader Pitch
- Fader Synth
- Deck 3/4 control: Yes
- 3-Band Isolator: Yes
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Crossfader: Yes
- Feeling Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Connection: USB (Type-B)
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- 2 USB A ports
- 2 USB B ports
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 PHONES (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini-jack)
Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus Features:
- Improved browsing: DJs can choose how they view tracks - list, artwork or custom view - and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- Wave Zoom: in addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- Phase Meter: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonised mixes every time.
Pioneer CDJ900 NXS Specifications:
- Playable media iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, USB storage devices flash memory/HDD, etc. Computers Mac/Windows PC, Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF. rekordboxTM for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response 4 Hz 20 kHz
- S/N radio 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion 0.003% or less
- USB ports USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT coaxial x 1
- Other ports LAN 100 Base-TXx 1, CONTROL (3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage 2.0 Vrms
- Power AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption 33 W
- External dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight 4.3 kg
rekordbox System Requirements:
- Supported OS Mac OS®X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.8
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/ Ultimate/Business (SP2 and above)
Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above)
(Windows® XP Professional x64 edition is not supported)
Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
- Playable files MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.