Pioneer CDJ850 Black & Pioneer DJM-S3 Package
This excellent Pioneer CD player and mixer DJ package includes:
2 x Pioneer CDJ-850 Black CD Players
1 x Pioneer DJM-S3 Mixer
1 x 1.2m RCA Twin Lead
Pioneer CDJ-850 CD Player
The Pioneer CDJ-850 Black CD player features the same large rotary select dial as the CDJ-2000 and is the most affordable product in the range to feature the Wave display to see peaks and drops of the music. An intuitive Tag List feature on the Pioneer CDJ850K allows you to think ahead 10, 20 or many more tracks by arranging temporary set lists on the fly. You can save this as a playlist and recall it later in rekordbox or use it again at the next gig. And what's more, it's the only player to feature Tag List editing, so you can add, remove and change the order of tracks in the list.
Rekordbox music management software intelligently analyses the tracks you import, and via a cunning mix of BPM counting, beat positioning and other programming voodoo, groups tracks by genre, album and artist, ensuring that you have fast coherent command of you playlists.
The Pioneer CDJ850K Auto Beat Loop function means that With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including- Beat Loop which matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop, Loop Divide which while you're playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm, and Hot Loop which allows you while playing a loop, to return to its start, and begin playing it again.
Loaded with features, the Pioneer CDJ850K brings pro-quality sound, design and mixing tools within the reach of the aspirational semi-pro DJ and smaller venues. As well as spinning MP3, WAV, AIFF and ACC encoded CD/CDR/CDRW's, you can plug in a USB Flash Drive and mix tracks off that too. Despite the price point, it's capable of playing professional 24-bit music files. It can be used as a Midi controller and 24-bit soundcard for music software, and with HID capability, software companies will be quick to announce Plug&Play support.
Pioneer DJM-S3 Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-S3 2-channel DJ mixer offers users a more accessible entry point to the feature packed Serato DJM series. The mixer is DVS enabled, so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately). With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to endure intense performances and its highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth and accurate response for more than 10 million movements.
The DJM-S3 features a built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 so it can be connected to your PC or Mac with a single USB cable. The mixer is DVS enabled thanks to its sound card so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately).
To bring even more creativity to your live performances, you can connect your DJM-S3 to the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
Pioneer CDJ-850-K Features:
- Plays music from CD and USB devices including hard drives
- Fully rekordbox compatible
- Large, precise jog wheel for scratch and pitch bend
- Clear LED display for track information
- Wave data so you can follow exactly where you are in a track
- Can be used to control all major DJ software including Traktor
Pioneer CDJ-850-K Specifications:
- Compatible Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB storage devices
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Range: 4Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
- Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1
- Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 V
- Power Supply to Use: 100 V AC (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 21 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12.01 x 14.35 x 4.15
- Unit Weight: 7.3 lbs
Pioneer DJM-S3 Features:
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Independent channel filters
- Professional sound quality
- Two headphone outputs
- Independent Mic section
- Free download of Serato DJ included
Pioneer DJM-S3 Specifications:
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Input / Output terminals
- Inputs: LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others: USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 24-bit
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions: (WxDxH) 230 mm x 319.5 mm x 107.9 mm (9.1 in × 12.6 in × 4.2 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lb
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac: mac OS Sierra10.12, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4GB or more of RAM
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.