Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus & DJM-250MK2 Package
This brilliant Pioneer CD player and mixer package is for:
2 x Pioneer CDJ-900 NXS
1 x Pioneer DJM-250 MK2
1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
Pioneer CDJ-900 NXS
Introducing the Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus professional CD/Media player and controller. The evolution of Pioneer's professional NXS line-up continues, with the addition of the CDJ-900NXS digital player. The latest player builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it's packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordboxTM music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi[i] - so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer's a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
Pioneer DJM-250 MK2
The popular DJM-250 2-channel mixer has been upgraded to create the DJM-250MK2. This new mixer inherits some of the professional features of the DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. With its own built-in sound card, the DJM-250MK2 offers high-quality audio and can be connected to any set-up, while the clear-cut controls let you scratch and mix instinctively.
Clear Layout & Magvel Faders
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2's lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer's channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
Flagship Filter FX
Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
Built in USB Sound Card
Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer's hard drive.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
High Quality sound
Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer's dithering technology.
Two Headphone Outputs
The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both a ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
Independent MIC Section
Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus Features:
- Improved browsing: DJs can choose how they view tracks - list, artwork or custom view - and scroll through using the large rotary dial.
- Wave Zoom: in addition to Wave Display, Wave Zoom enables even more precision on loops and cues.
- Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the CDJ-900NXS counts down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- Phase Meter: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Key Analysis Indicator: a traffic light system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonised mixes every time
Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus Specifications:
- Playable media: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, etc.
- USB storage devices: flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Computers: Mac/Windows PC
- Audio: CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, rekordboxTM for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- S/N radio: 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% or less
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT coaxial x 1
Other ports LAN 100 Base-TXx 1, CONTROL (φ3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power: AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 33 W
- Max external dimension: (W x D x H) 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
DJM-250 MK2 Features:
- 2-Channel mixer
- High-quality sound
- 3-band isolaters
- Clear Layout
- Smooth Mixing
- Built-in USB sound card and easy recording
- Magvel crossfader from the DJM-900NXS2
- Sound Color FX filter from the DJM-900NXS2 with parameter control
- XLR terminal
- Two headphone outputs
- Independent MIC section
- Flexible connectivity
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
DJM-250 MK2 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
- Dimensions: Width 230 mm x Height 108 mm x Depth 320 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lbs.
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide), License key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.