Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 + VM-50 with Decksaver & Headphones
This incredible value package is the perfect solution for better controlled sound. Ideal for mobile DJ's and Venues, this bundle of high-quality equipment includes:
- 1x Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 DJ Controller *
- 2x Pioneer VM-50 Monitor *
- 1x Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 *
- 1x Decksaver LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover *
- 1x 1.2m Phono to Phono RCA Male Cable *
Please note that this package comes with a 1 year warranty included.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-400
The Pioneer DDJ-400 is a 2 channel DJ controller that utilises rekordbox DJ software. The Pioneer DDJ-400 is an ideal controller for anyone looking to start DJ'ing as with it's tutorial feature it's very beginner friendly, but it also has enough features to satisfy the more established and experienced DJ. The tutorial feature in rekodbox 5.3 can be used with this controller and is a great introduction on how to DJ - all you need to do is follow the instructions on your PC screen and you'll be entertaining your audience in no time at all.
If you want to try DJing at home and see how far you can take it, we've created the perfect controller to learn on: the DDJ-400. Made for dedicated use with our professional performance application, rekordbox dj (free licence key included), the 2-channel DDJ-400 is designed to help you get the most from the new features coming to the software with the release of rekordbox ver 5.3 today.
Pioneer VM-50 Monitor
We're excited to bring to you the Pioneer VM-50! An active speaker monitor designed to suit home or professional studio environments, delivering clear, low-distortion audio with fast-attacking bass to recreate that club style sound.
Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 Headphones
Whether you're DJing at a party or just listening to tracks at home or on the move, you'll hear the true richness of your music loud and clear. Specially tuned to make the most of the low frequencies in the bass and kick drums, all HDJ-CUE1 models feature dynamic drivers. So, as well as feeling the bass in the low-end, you'll hear the clarity of the mids and high-end sounds. This is really helpful for performing better mixes because you can EQ each track more effectively, get two tracks working perfectly together, and create a smoother overall sound.
Comfortable pro-style design
The HDJ-CUE1 DJ headphones have been designed to look and feel at home alongside our professional range. They're lightweight and they fold up neatly so you can easily fit them into your bag. And however you like to wear your DJ headphones, you'll find a comfortable fit. The swivel mechanism enables you to turn the ear cups a full 90 degrees, so you can easily listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the side or back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck. The short, coiled cable is lightweight and keeps things tidy, but it stretches so you can move freely when playing music.
If you choose the HDJ-CUE1, your headphones will come in a dark silver finish for a high-quality look.
Built to last
DJing often puts excessive stress on headphones and the HDJ-CUE1 models are designed to handle heavy use. Each moving part has passed the strict in-house durability tests that we put all our headphones through. Extra-strong metal sliders in the comfy headband bring reliability and extend the life of your DJ headphones, and the cables bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections, while the L-type mini-jack at the other end means you wont knock it out of place when you're using DJ gear. You can also remove the cable from the DJ headphones when you're not using them, preventing stress on the contacts.
Whichever model you choose, you'll be able to personalise your look by switching the cable and ear pads on your DJ headphones for one of five bright colours with an HC-CP08 accessory pack (available separately). Each pack includes two replacement ear pads and a detachable coiled cable in either orange, yellow, green, blue, or pink.
Decksaver LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover
This is the Decksaver LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover - the ideal piece of protective equipment for the Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ controller; a great piece of kit for anyone who's new to DJing. The hard-wearing polycarbonate material of the DDJ-400 cover will help to protect your controller from drink spills, knocks and bumps and even dust, but with its faintly smokey clear plastic cover it will still make the DDJ-400 an attractive item to have on display.
* For further information on these products please click on the links.
DDJ-400 Key Features:
- Club-style Layout: The buttons and knobs on the DDJ-400 are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up.
- Player Sections: Get familiar with jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like the ones on the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Mixer Section: Use the trim and EQ knobs, and the headphone cue buttons, in exactly the same way as those on the DJM-900NXS2.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable.
- Mic input circuit clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered no need to plug into the mains.
- Grab handles on both sides easy to carry.
- Class compliant OS standard driver will be automatically installed.
Pioneer VM-50 Specifications:
- Model: VM-50
- Type: Bi-amp 2-way active speaker
- Amplifier type: Class D with DSP
- LF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ohms)
- HF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ohms)
- Input connectors (balanced input): XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input connectors (unbalanced input): RCA x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF driver): 5.25" (133 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF driver): 1" (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction frequency band: 40 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories: Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
- Supported voltages: AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Power consumption on standby mode: 0.3 W or less
- External dimensions (W×H×D): 198 x 300 x 265 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Maximum input power: 2,000 mW
- Driver: 40 mm
- Weight: 215 g (without cable)
- 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Instruction Manual
Decksaver LE Pioneer DDJ-400 Cover:
- Designed to fit: DDJ-400
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Colour: Smoked clear
- Size (D x W x H): 48.6 × 27 × 4 cm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.