Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Turntable & DJM-S3 Package
This Pioneer Turntable package is for:
2 x Pioneer PLX-500 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM-S3 Mixer
1 x Phono to Phono RCA 1.2m Twin Lead
Pioneer PLX-500 Black
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable
The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable and you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match the colour of your gear or the interior of your home.
The Pioneer DJM-S3 2-channel DJ mixer offers users a more accessible entry point to the feature packed Serato DJM series. The mixer is DVS enabled, so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately). With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to endure intense performances and its highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth and accurate response for more than 10 million movements.
The DJM-S3 features a built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 so it can be connected to your PC or Mac with a single USB cable. The mixer is DVS enabled thanks to its sound card so you can control your digital tracks with turntables using Serato Control Vinyl (sold separately).
To bring even more creativity to your live performances, you can connect your DJM-S3 to the DDJ-SP1 controller and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) -
Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Independent channel filters
- Professional sound quality
- Two headphone outputs
- Independent Mic section
- Free download of Serato DJ included
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Input / Output terminals
- Inputs: LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others: USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 24-bit
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions: (WxDxH) 230 mm x 319.5 mm x 107.9 mm (9.1 in × 12.6 in × 4.2 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lb
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac: mac OS Sierra10.12, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4GB or more of RAM
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.