Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable & DJM-250MK2 Package
This superb value package is for:
2 x Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 Mixer
1 x 1.2m RCA Twin Lead
Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, using their 50 years of experience at making high-end turntables. This has resulted in a familiar layout, but with next generation improvements such as a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
Having used the expertise accumulated over many years as the leading international manufacturer of DJ equipment, Pioneer carried out an in-depth investigation into turntable users' needs in order to produce a user-friendly control layout. This makes it possible to enjoy intuitive DJ play without ever losing your way.
Pioneer DJM-250 MK2
The popular DJM-250 2-channel mixer has been upgraded to create the DJM-250MK2. This new mixer inherits some of the professional features of the DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. With its own built-in sound card, the DJM-250MK2 offers high-quality audio and can be connected to any set-up, while the clear-cut controls let you scratch and mix instinctively.
Clear Layout & Magvel Faders
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2's lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer's channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
Flagship Filter FX
Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
Built in USB Sound Card
Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer's hard drive.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
High Quality sound
Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer's dithering technology.
Two Headphone Outputs
The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both a ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
Independent MIC Section
Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- High-torque direct drive (33 1/3 rpm in 0.3 seconds)
- Classic DJ turntable layout
- Removable power, ground and phono cables
- S-shaped tone arm
- Multiple tempo control options: ±8%, ±16% and ±50%
- Tempo reset button
- Solid build for excellent vibration damping
- Professional-grade gold-plated RCA jacks
- Rubber-lined tone arm to improve isolation and prevent feedback
- Power requirements: AC 220-240V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 9 W
- Main unit weight: 13.1 kg
- Maximum dimensions: (W x H x D) 453 x 159 x 353 mm
- Output: RCA × 1
DJM-250 MK2 Features:
- 2-Channel mixer
- High-quality sound
- 3-band isolaters
- Clear Layout
- Smooth Mixing
- Built-in USB sound card and easy recording
- Magvel crossfader from the DJM-900NXS2
- Sound Color FX filter from the DJM-900NXS2 with parameter control
- XLR terminal
- Two headphone outputs
- Independent MIC section
- Flexible connectivity
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
DJM-250 MK2 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
- Dimensions: Width 230 mm x Height 108 mm x Depth 320 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lbs.
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide), License key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.