Pioneer PLX-500 & DJM 350 Turntable Package
Save money on the Pioneer DJ PLX-500 (Black) this Black Friday! For a limited time get an incredible 20% off of this fantastic turntable and save money on this package!
This excellent value Pioneer Turntable Package includes:
2 x Pioneer PLX-500 Turntables
1 x Pioneer DJM350 Mixer
1 x Phono to Phono RCA 1.2m Twin Cable
Pioneer PLX-500 turntable
The Pioneer DJ PLX-500 is a direct drive turntable for DJs and vinyl lovers, the little brother to the PLX-1000. The PLX-500 is ready to use straight out of the box thanks to its line output, which lets you plug it into your sound system or powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier. This high-torque, direct drive turntable is ideal for mixing and scratching and can be connected to a mixer for DJ playback.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces warm, clear analogue sound. The high-torque deck is ideal for scratching and comes with everything you need including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means you can easily make high-quality digital recordings of your vinyl collection in Pioneer's free rekordbox software. You can use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files when you combine them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. And you can choose between the black (PLX-500-K) and white (PLX-500-W) versions to match your set-up or the design of your home.
High-quality analogue vinyl sound
The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound you expect from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean you can connect directly to your sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
Easy digital recording
An in-built USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac. Digitising your tracks is easy using our free rekordbox application and, once they're in your rekordbox collection, you can play them using the PLX-500 and a rekordbox dvs set-up, or on a DDJ controller, or on CDJs via USB. You can also enjoy them on your mobile devices whenever you want.
High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs
The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching on. You can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with your digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
Dust cover with record sleeve stand
You can enjoy the vinyl sound of your records and their artwork at the same time thanks to the dust cover that incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
Pioneer DJM350 Mixer
The DJM350 is Pioneers latest mid-range mixer offering DJ's a whole compliment of features normally only associated with the top-spec Pro DJ mixers.
With the DJM-350 it is now possible to record direct to USB without the need for external interfaces or a laptop. You can record your mixes directly to a USB storage device, saved in a WAV format they can be imported and listened to on a PC or portable audio player.
The DJM350 incorporates 4 adjustable effects (Filter, Crush, Jet and Gate) and the intuitive control allows sounds to be altered giving DJ's freedom to create their own arrangements.
The DJM350 has a full 3 band isolator EQ giving a broad range of level control from +9db to unlimited (cut) in each.
The DJM350 has the shortest possible circuit converting the analogue signal to digital ensuring the best possible quality, giving the DJM-350 a clean and clear sound.
- Power requirements: AC 100 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11 W
- Main unit weight: 10.7 kg
- Max. dimensions: (WxHxD) 450 mm x 159 mm x 368 mm
- Output: RCA × 1, USB (type B)
- Drive method: Servo type direct drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Braking system: Electronic brake
- Rotation speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
- Rotation speed adjustment range: ±8%
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% or less WRMS
- S/N ratio: 50 dB or above
- Turntable: Aluminium die-casting Diameter: 332 mm
- Starting torque: 1.6 kgf cm or more
- Start time: Within 1 second (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static balance type
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking error: Within 3°
- Arm height adjustment range: 6 mm
- Stylus pressure variable range: 0 g to 4.0 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper cartridge weight: 9.5 g or less (single cartridge)
- Cartridge type: VM type
- Slip mat, Dust cover with jacket stand, Adapter for EP record, Balance weight, Headshell (with
cartridge), Shell weight, Power cord, USB cord, Audio conversion cord (Stereo pin plug (female) - Stereo mini plug (male)), Operating instructions.
- 48 kHz / 24-bit Digital Signal Processor
- Built-In USB Wav Recorder With Track Marks
- Gate, Crush, Filter & Jet FX
- Mic/Aux Input With 2-Band EQ
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Start
- 3-Band Isolator Channel EQ
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 17 W
- Weight: 7.1lbs
- Dimensions: 8.58in(W) x 11.85in(D) x 4.19in(H)
- Headroom: 19dB
- A/D, D/A Converter: 48kHz/24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.007% or less
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 97 dB (LINE)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.