Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 & DJM-750 MK2 Package
This fantastic professional Pioneer DJ package comes with:
- 2x Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000 MK2
- 1x DJM-750 MK2 Mixer
- 1x 1.2M RCA Lead
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000 MK2
The Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 is an upgrade from Pioneer's most popular USB-only, rekordbox-ready multiplayer. The new player inherits even more features from the industry-standard CDJ-2000NXS2, including its 7-inch full-colour high-resolution touch screen, large jog wheels, enhanced track browsing functionality and support for playing high-quality FLAC and ALAC files.
The large, full-colour LCD touch screen puts intuitive control at DJs' fingertips. Quickly finding the perfect track to play next is easy thanks to Track Filter, which filters tracks by BPM and key, and the new Matching feature displays suitable tracks you've previously tagged in rekordbox when they're mixed with the track that's currently playing.
The XDJ-1000MK2 also retains key features from before. You can use the Qwerty touch-screen keyboard to search for keywords, then scroll through results on-screen or with the large rotary dial. You can analyse and prepare your tracks in rekordbox and the screen will display at-a-glance information such as Wave Zoom, Beat Counter, Phase Meter and Key Analysis - as well as provide instant access to your pre-prepared cues, loops and customised rekordbox settings. Plus you can colour-code your USB devices and the illuminated USB port will reflect that colour, so you instantly know what's on each device.
To add even more creativity and variety to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller (sold separately) and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many of the new or improved features on the XDJ-1000MK2, including its eight Hot Cues.
1. CDJ-style design
The XDJ-1000MK2 handles just like the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2. Large jog wheels and a 7-inch colour touch screen give you intuitive control over your mix.
2. High-quality files supported among various formats
FLAC and ALAC files are now supported for high-quality sound, as well as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. You can play tracks prepared in rekordbox directly from your USB storage devices, or from your laptop by using rekordbox, or from your smartphone/iPhone or tablet by using rekordbox mobile for Android or iOS.
3. High-resolution colour LCD touch screen
Finding your next track on the XDJ-1000MK2 comes naturally thanks to the new high-resolution touch screen taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2, which displays large RGB waveforms and includes two new browsing features, Matching and Track Filter.
- Matching: Audition tracks in rekordbox before your performance and mark the ones that mix well together. When playing one of those tracks in your set, the XDJ-1000MK2 suggests matched tracks to play next.
- Track Filter: Refine your track search by filtering tracks by rekordbox information such as My Tag, as well as BPM and Key. Touch the screen and you can easily find related tracks to fit into your performance.
- Search: Bring up the Qwerty keyboard on the touch screen to search for tracks quickly by name or keyword.
4. Expanded performance features
Unleash your creativity using a number of features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Hot Cues: Instantly start playback at a preset point. Up to eight Hot Cues can be set in advance to give you even more choice in the mix.
- Quantize: Cue and loop points on tracks that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox will automatically set in time with the track you're playing. You can fine-tune the Quantize value even more accurately for total control.
- MIDI controller interface: Connect the DDJ-SP1 controller with a USB cable for tactile control of numerous features of the XDJ-1000MK2, including Hot Cues, auto loops and Slip Mode. One DDJ-SP1 can control up to four XDJ multiplayers using Pro DJ Link.
5. Pro DJ Link
Pro DJ Link lets you play tracks from one USB device across up to four multiplayers and unlocks a host of information and features.
- Link Export: Connect your laptop using a USB or LAN cable to play tracks directly from your rekordbox library instead of using a USB device.
- Beat Count and Phase Meter: Use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and Beat Count will count down the beats to them from up to 64 bars away. Phase Meter shows the position of the beat in the bar, so you can compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- Beat Sync: Hit the Beat Sync button and you can align the beat positions and BPMs of tracks (that have been beat-analysed in rekordbox) playing on two multiplayers connected by Pro DJ Link.
6. rekordbox ready
Use rekordbox to manage and prepare your tracks on your PC/Mac, tablet, smartphone or iPhone and use the XDJ-1000MK2's features for creative performances on the fly.
7. High-quality audio
The XDJ-1000MK2 inherits high-quality audio design from the CDJ-2000NXS2. As well as analogue output terminals, a digital output sends audio without degradation, and the power supply circuit for analogue audio is completely separate from the digital circuit, reducing unwanted noise.
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 Mixer
The DJM-750MK2 4-channel mixer replaces the DJM-750 and DJM-850 and inherits some of the professional features from the club-standard DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX. You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques. The DJM-750MK2 is the ideal addition to your set-up and partners perfectly with the XDJ-1000MK2 to create a club-style setup.
Mixing on the DJM-750MK2 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design with 4 channels and a display that draws on traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer, allowing you to practice in club conditions.
Pro FX with Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX - including FX Frequency - giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer's internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you're playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs & Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance.
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two headphone outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2 Features & Specifications
- Shortcut button: Instantly switch to Browse mode or bring up My Settings.
- Multicoloured wave display and Wave Zoom: Visually shows entire tracks from rekordbox.
- Memory Cues: Check comments on Memory Cues that you've preset in rekordbox.
- My Settings: Prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox and instantly switch to your own settings during DJ changeovers in the booth.
- Beat Jump: Instantly jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Multicoloured USB port: Colour-code your USB devices in rekordbox, e.g. red for techno or blue for drum & bass, and the light around the USB port will reflect that setting for ease of identification in the booth.
- MIDI/HID control: Use the XDJ-1000MK2 with our performance application rekordbox dj.
|Playable media:||iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
PC / Mac
|Playable file:||MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16-bit)
AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16-bit)
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24-bit)
* rekordbox for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
|USB storage support file systems:||FAT, FAT32, HFS+|
4 Hz ~ 20 kHz
|S/N ratio:||115 dB or more|
|Total harmonic distortion:||0.003% or less|
|USB ports:||USB (Type A) x 1, USB (Type B) x 1|
|Audio output ports:||AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x 1|
|Other ports:||LAN (100Base-TX) x 1|
|Audio output voltage:||2.0 Vrms|
|Power requirements:||AC 110~240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||30 W|
|Max external dimension:
(W x D x H)
|305 x 382.5 x 110 mm|
rekordboxTM minimum System Requirements:
|OS (Windows):||Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack)|
|OS (Mac):||Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 (Updated to the latest version)|
|CPU:||Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3
Intel® processor CoreTM 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or above
|Memory:||4GB or more of RAM|
|Hard Drive:||250MB or more of free space (not including space for storing music files, etc.)|
|Display Resolution:||Resolution of 1280 x 768 or greater|
DJM-750 MK2 Features & Specifications:
- 4-Channel mixer
- Professional sound quality & layout
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channel
- Input ports: LINE x 4 (RCA), PHONO x 4 (RCA), MIC × 1 (XLR & 1/4" TRS Jack
- Output ports: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4" TRS jack), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- USB ports: USB (B) x 1, USB (A) x 1
- Other ports: SEND x 1 (1/4" TS JACK), RETURN x 1 (1/4" TS JACK)
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 32-bit
- A/D converter: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Dimensions: (W x D x H) 320 mm (W) x 387.9 mm (D) x 107.9 mm (H)
- Pioneer DJM-750MK2 Weight: 6.6 kg
- Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide), Licence key card
(rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.