RANE TWELVE (Pair) with Numark Scratch
Here we have this brilliant value bundle for the RANE TWELVE turntable which come as a pair with the Numark Scratch mixer for a complete set up that's accessible and stylish. Altogether this fantastic package includes:
- 2x RANE TWELVE Turntables
- 1x Numark Scratch Mixer
The RANE TWELVE features a full 12" vinyl platter that acts as a fully motorized jog wheel that enables you to scratch on a level not seen on a DJ controller before. With the feel of real vinyl the RANE TWELVE helps bridge the gap between the old school turntable and the new wave of DJ controllers. This is an ideal controller for any turntablist DJ looking to make the move to a DJ controller as it has the familiar turntable layout.
The TWELVE is a simple, pure and powerful motorized DJ control system without the hassle of fragile needles and skipping tone arms. Keeping things consistent with a familiar turntable layout and size, the only clear differentiator is a precision, multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting or triggering hot cues in place of the tone arm.
The vinyl experience is fully customizable with your favorite slipmat. With an all-metal body the TWELVE is built like a tank, but it has the agility of a sports car. It is truly battle-ready. With the TWELVE, the DJ can scratch and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE is the very best of both. There is simply nothing else like it, anywhere.
The RANE DJ Twelve is a motorized control turntable that brings a seamlessly accurate, true-vinyl performance experience to digital music software. It liberates DJs and Turntablists from the pain of damaged tonearms or needles and eliminates unwanted audio feedback, bringing sub-bass back into their music. The Rane Twelve feels instantly familiar to any DJ who has played on a vinyl turntable before, but adds hot-cue and track search capability at the sweep or touch of a finger.
With no tonearm or damaged/skipping needles, the RANE Twelve gifts the Pro, Club, Scratch and Battle DJ with a zero-error, secure and solid performance environment coupled with the 100% essence of a real-feel, true vinyl DJ experience. The heartbeat of the music finally returns to the DJs fingertips! The Twelves twin-torque, 12-inch motorized platter gives 3,600 ticks of resolution, per single vinyl revolution. This brings precision music file playback with hitherto unrealized digital performance accuracy - customizable even further with a DJs own choice of slipmat/butter-rug.
For too long now, Turntablists and DJs have had to compromise at live shows on their preferred levels of sub-bass frequencies, dialling it back in fear of feedback, rumble and noise. Now, with the Rane Twelve, control vinyl DJs can #ReclaimTheBass and perform their music at the full frequency range enjoyed by their fellow digital DJs. In addition, the layout of the all-metal bodied Twelve is so familiar, that any DJ whos used a turntable before will feel instantly at home. The control elements are simplicity itself to use, with 4 deck-select buttons and the multi-function touch strip for track searching and setting/triggering hot cues, in place of the tone arm.
Both an evolution and a revolutionary movement in DJ turntable technology, the Twelve motorized DJ control system is without doubt, RANEvolutionary!
We bring you the Numark Scratch 2-channel scratch mixer that's perfect for both aspiring and professional DJs. The rock-solid, 'built-like-a-tank' chassis not only means that this mixer can handle the inevitable knocks and bumps of life on the road and still deliver a great performance, but also houses a number of brilliant features. Some of these features include the InnoFADER Scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control; dedicated instant looping knobs; filter knobs to create audio sweeps, plus much more. Excitingly this brilliant piece of hardware also comes with a Serato DJ Pro DVS license giving you incredible value at a price that's very accessible for such a high-grade piece of equipment.
Pro Mixer Performance
Ready to conquer even the most rigorous of routines, Numark's all-new Scratch is a 24-bit two-channel mixer that fuses pro features and an in-demand software suite at a price point that defies belief. Combining an all-metal "built-like-a-tank" chassis with professional features such as a built-in InnoFADER crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects, Scratch is set to dominate the scratch mixer category, establishing a new standard for mixers at this affordable price point - there is simply nothing that combines the features, versatility, ease-of-use, quality and performance of this unit - anywhere.
The Numark Scratch offers a versatile array of features with powerful simplicity unheard of in this category of affordable mixer: Six direct access software FX buttons deliver quick access to a comprehensive array of effects with both timing and intensity controls. These effects are triggered by a pair of intuitive performance-based toggle paddles, usually found only in mixers at premium price points.
Instant Loop Encoder
Looping simplified! Keep the beat going by pressing the encoder down, and it will loop to the default parameters set in your software. Turn the knob to the right to extend the beat and to the left to shorten the loop - it's that easy!
Superior Sound Quality, Whatever Your Setup
Play your best with the best! The professional quality of the Numark Scratch is unrivalled - with an impressive 108dB S/N ratio, performance-driven connectivity, and 24-bit digital sound quality, Scratch guarantees you always sound your best. Plus, there is a Low/ High-pass filter that is not software-dependent, so it works as conveniently and effectively with analogue turntables as it does with software-based FX and controls - amazing versatility!
Everything the turntablist demands is here including a butter-smooth InnoFADER. This high-quality crossfader is engineered especially for scratch DJs, offering bullet-proof reliability that's perfect for the heaviest-handed scratch DJ and the hottest non-stop action. There's even reverse and slope controls for must-have adaptability in any performance setting.
Scratch includes the full version of Serato DJ Pro and the complete DVS Expansion Pack. The DVS Expansion Pack gives you immediate access to connect turntables or CD/media players and control Serato DJ Pro using Noisemap Control tone vinyl or CDs. With the included Serato DJ Pro licence you can also connect any dedicated controller, like the Numark NDX500 and have a full setup at your fingertips.
Four performance pads deliver hot cue triggering, rolls for creative build-ups and quick beat stabs, and sampler control so DJs can spice up their mix - all unheard of at this price point. Separate direct access software looping controls are found on each channel, empowering DJs to unleash their creativity.
Scratch features all the necessities for any setup scenario. Combining XLR main outputs, an unbalanced booth output, unbalanced line/ phono channel inputs, a microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or 1/4-inch TS controlled and a dedicated mic level control, Scratch is primed for whatever your next routine demands!
RANE TWELVE Features and Specifications
- Full 12-inch vinyl with motorized platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout - no need to learn something new
- Strip Search with 8 hot-cue-triggers access
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- Four decks of control - DJ's can use one, two or more (dependant on number of mixer channels available)
- Extreme precision3,600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO or your computer
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch allows classic wind-down effects
- An Official Serato Accessory - will work plug-and-play with the Rane Seventy-Two or other Serato DJ Pro supported hardware
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- Torque: High: 5.0 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable) / Low: 3.2 kgf/cm (starting/instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: < 0.4 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1" / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Pitch Range: +8%, +16%, +50%
- Connectors: 1x USB Type-B port, 1x IEC power cable input
- Power: Voltage: 100240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / Consumption: 60 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.5" x 16.25" x 3.5" (368 x 413 x 90 mm)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs (9.3kg)
Numark Scratch Features and Specifications
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS Licence Included
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
- InnoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- (6) direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- (8) performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/Line inputs
- Combo mic input (XLR/14-inch) w/ level and tone control
- 108dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual headphone output cueing system (1/4-inch / 18-inch)
- Scroll and load tracks on the mixer easily by holding shift + loop encoder knob.
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included
Master Outputs (balanced XLR):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
Master and Booth Outputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.005% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBV (2Vrms)
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
Headphone Outputs (1/4" and 18" TRS):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108dB (A-weighted, max output, unloaded)
- THD+N: 0.005% (1kHz, 10mW per channel into 32)
- Maximum Output Level: +14dBu (unloaded)
- Power Output: 115mW RMS (per channel into 32 ohms)
- Output Impedance: 2 ohms
Line Inputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.008% (1kHz, +6.8dBV, -1dBFS)
- Max Input Level: +7.8dBV (2.45Vrms)
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
Phono Inputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: RIAA Curve
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 99dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.01% (1kHz, -3dB input)
- USB: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- ADC / DAC: 24-bit, 48kHz
- DSP: 32-bit fixed point
- Drivers: PC: ASIO and Windows Audio
- Mac: UAC2 Class Compliant (no add'l driver needed)
- Power Input: Typical: 120VAC / 240VAC / 50Hz / 60Hz Auto-Switching
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.