Reloop RMX-44 BT + RP-4000 MK2 (Pair) with Headphones + Cable
Introducing the Reloop RMX-44 BT paired with Relop RP-4000 MK2 and headphones to give you this brilliant mixer bundle. Ideal for any professional DJ! This fantastic package really is the perfect way to enhance your mixing skills and it contains:
Reloop RMX-44 BT
Thanks to the Smart Connectivity Bluetooth input, Smartphones, laptops as well as iPads and other devices can be connected quickly and easily.
In combination with its numerous other connection opportunities, the RMX-44 BT is up to any challenge and adapts perfectly to any application.
The Reloop RMX-44 BT is a 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer in a classic design, including a Bluetooth input with cue function, which offers numerous application possibilities.
The intuitive Club mixer layout guarantees a simple overview and allows experienced artists to find their way around immediately.
Frequency Mixing In Digital Sound Architecture
For creative frequency mixing, the RMX-44 BT offers dedicated, bi-polar sound filters per channel to allow smooth low- and high-pass fading. The fully digital sound architecture enhances your sound to be clear and punchy in every situation.
With 9 inputs and 4 outputs, as well as a 3-band EQ and bipolar filter unit per channel, the RMX-44 BT is not only a full-fledged DJ club mixer, but thanks to Bluetooth compatibility and the 2-band EQ microphone section with talk-over function, it is also ideal for bars, mobile DJs and home setups.
High Quality Design
The sturdy metal construction and scratch-resistant surface with a deep black metallic finish make the RMX-44 BT extremely durable, despite frequent use and transport.
The fabrication meets the industrys highest quality standards and is visually and haptically particularly attractive. In addition, the stylish and timeless design blends perfectly into any DJ setup.
Reloop RP-4000 MK2
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimised damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
RMX-44 BT DJ Mixer Features:
- 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Smart connectivity Bluetooth input with cue function
- 3-band EQ
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy metal construction
- RMX Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talk-over "Active Ducking Technology" for mic channel
- Headphones output (6.3 mm jack)
- Including power cord, instruction manufactures
- Standard 1 Year Warranty Included
Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Features:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Specifications:
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
Numark HF125 Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
*Standard 1-year warranty included*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.