Reloop RMX-44 BT + RP-7000 MK2 (Pair) with Headphones + Cable
Here we have the Reloop RMX-44 BT together with the Reloop RP-7000 MK II and headphones to give this amazing mixer package. Perfect for any club DJ, this superb bundle really is the perfect way to give you the best quality performance and it includes:
Reloop RMX-44 BT
Thanks to the Smart Connectivity Bluetooth input, Smartphones, laptops as well as iPads and other devices can be connected quickly and easily.
In combination with its numerous other connection opportunities, the RMX-44 BT is up to any challenge and adapts perfectly to any application.
The Reloop RMX-44 BT is a 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer in a classic design, including a Bluetooth input with cue function, which offers numerous application possibilities.
The intuitive Club mixer layout guarantees a simple overview and allows experienced artists to find their way around immediately.
Frequency Mixing In Digital Sound Architecture
For creative frequency mixing, the RMX-44 BT offers dedicated, bi-polar sound filters per channel to allow smooth low- and high-pass fading. The fully digital sound architecture enhances your sound to be clear and punchy in every situation.
With 9 inputs and 4 outputs, as well as a 3-band EQ and bipolar filter unit per channel, the RMX-44 BT is not only a full-fledged DJ club mixer, but thanks to Bluetooth compatibility and the 2-band EQ microphone section with talk-over function, it is also ideal for bars, mobile DJs and home setups.
High Quality Design
The sturdy metal construction and scratch-resistant surface with a deep black metallic finish make the RMX-44 BT extremely durable, despite frequent use and transport.
The fabrication meets the industry's highest quality standards and is visually and haptically particularly attractive. In addition, the stylish and timeless design blends perfectly into any DJ setup.
Reloop RP-7000 MK II
Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction they were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
Sturdy Casing Construction
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black finish.
Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm with Upgraded Tone Arm Base
The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
Dual Start/Stop Buttons, Precise Motor Control and Reverse Function
As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The newly developed aluminium LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
High-Resolution Pitch Section with Digital Fader
Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
High-Quality Connections and Integrated Phono Pre-Amp
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
Powerful Motor with Extensive Adjustment Possibilities
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 - 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
These headphones do not come with the 1/4" to 1/8" Adaptor. They are fitted with 1/4" moulded connector.
RMX-44 BT DJ Mixer Features:
- 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Smart connectivity Bluetooth input with cue function
- 3-band EQ
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy metal construction
- RMX Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talk-over "Active Ducking Technology" for mic channel
- Headphones output (6.3 mm jack)
- Including power cord, instruction manufactures
- Standard 1 Year Warranty Included
RP-7000 MK II Features:
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
RP-7000 MK II Specifications:
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 (W) x 354 (D) x 144,6 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- Accessories included: turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, PHONO Cinch cable with earth, AC mains adapter, operating instructions
Numark HF125 Features:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
*Standard 1-year warranty included*
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.