Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Turntables & Numark M2 Black Mixer Package
Here we have the Reloop RP-1000 MK2's paired with the Numark M2 in this great value DJ Turntable package which consists of:
- 2 x Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Turntables
- 1 x Numark M2 Mixer
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
This package comes with a 12 month warranty!
Reloop RP-1000 MK2:
The Reloop RP-1000 MK2 is the new and improved version of its older sibling the Reloop RP-1000 with a number of improvements, including a newly reinforced housing construction for extra sturdiness and longevity. While this fantastic turntable has been designed for beginners Reloop haven't scrimped on the quality of this machine, equipping it with a hydraulic tone arm for extra smooth needle placement; and specialised shock-absorbing feet to prevent unwanted vibrations spoiling the sound quality. The Reloop RP-1000 MK2 makes an excellent addition to any home or DJ set up.
Belt-drive Turntable for DJ and HiFi Use
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-engineered Die-cast Platter and Belt-drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up and Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Numark M2 Mixer:
Numark M2 is essential for DJs looking to setup quickly, and mix professionally. Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players and other line sources help to make the Numark M2 a truly great choice for mobile, bedroom and club DJs alike. Dedicated EQ and gain on each channel, headphone output and crossfader style cueing just add to the simplicity of using this fantastic mixer. The highly responsive and adjustable crossfader makes the Numark M2 a must for any scratch DJ.
Numark M2 DJ Mixer, unlike many 2-channel mixers in its' class, the M2 features a 3-band EQ on each channel giving improved tonal control. Another useful feature rarely found on mixers in this price range is that the crossfader can be reversed and the slope adjusted. So if you are a Scratch DJ, this is the Mixer for you!
Numark HF125 DJ Headphones:
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you!
RP1000 MK2 Specifications:
- NEW in the MK2 version:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Turntable with belt-drive for DJ and HiFi use
- Perfect for beginner DJs and HiFi enthusiasts
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimised damping features
- Dust cover available as optional accessory
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
-Type: belt drive turntable
-Drive: belt drive
-Motor: DC motor
-Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
-Brake time: < 1 sec.
-Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
-Wow and flutter: < 0.25% WRMS
-Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
-Brake system: electronic brake
-Material: aluminium die-cast
-Diameter: 332 mm
- Tone arm:
-Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
-Effective length: 230.5 mm
-Overhang: 16 mm
-Tracking angle error: < 3°
-Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
-Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
-1x PHONO out (gold-plated)
-Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
-Power consumption: 10 W
-Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 352 x 144 mm
-Weight: appr. 5.7 kg
- Accessories included:
-Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Numark M2 Mixer Specifications:
- Two-channel tabletop DJ mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
- EQ and gain on mic channel
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
- Crossfader-style cueing
- Packaged Dimensions: 14.6" x 13.4" x 6.7"
- Packaged Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.5" x 3.6"
Numark HF125 DJ Headphone Specifications:
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.