Reloop RP-4000 MK2 (Pair) with RMX-10-BT
Here we have a fantastic value package for the Reloop RP-4000 MK2 which comes as a pair with the RMX-10-BT mixer - a brilliant set up for any aspiring or professional DJ. Altogether this package comes with:
- 2x Reloop RP-4000 MK2
- 1x Reloop RMX-10-BT
Reloop RP-4000 MK2
The Reloop RP-4000 MK2 is a professional direct drive DJ turntable that can be used by beginner and advanced DJ's alike. The MK2 continues the excellence of the original turntable and improves on it by updating the design and housing, along with changing the metallic buttons to give a more improved response. The turntable comes with a range of excellent features that professional DJ's will absolutely love!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Introducing the Reloop RMX-10-BT two-channel mixer with Bluetooth interface. This fantastic mixer from Reloop offers a whole new way of mixing music by enabling wireless music streaming directly to the mixer from your phone or tablet, giving you more room for your equipment and cutting down on messy and hazardous wires. The Reloop RMX-10-BT is also compact yet robust making it ideal for transporting from gig to gig - don't be fooled by its size though as the RMX-10-BT is still packed with enough features to satisfy any aspiring DJ, including channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment; a replaceable 45mm crossfader; and two smooth-running line faders.
Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Features and Specifications
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
Reloop RMX-10-BT Features and Specifications
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming directly to your mixer
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Master signal LED levels
- Robust all-metal construction
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- EQ range at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz
- Dimensions: 180 (w) x 260 (d) x 70 (h) mm (potentiometers: 21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.72 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord and operating instructions
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.