Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Turntables & Numark M4 Black Mixer Package
Here we have this fantastic DJ Turntable and Mixer package, ideal for mobile DJ's and Party Venues. This incredible value package contains:
- 2 x Reloop RP4000MK2 Turntables
- 1 x Numark M4 Mixer
- 1 x Numark HF125 DJ Headphones
- 1 x 1.2m RCA Cable
This package comes with a 1 year warranty included!
Reloop RP-4000 MK2:
The Reloop RP-4000 MK2 is a professional direct drive DJ turntable that can be used by beginner and advanced DJ's alike. The MK2 continues the excellence of the original turntable and improves on it by updating the design and housing, along with changing the metallic buttons to give a more improved response. The turntable comes with a range of excellent features that professional DJ's will absolutely love!
Quartz-Driven DJ Turntable with High Torque Direct Drive
The RP-4000 MK2 is a solid DJ turntable for advanced users. The new MK2 version comes with several improvements, including a newly developed top panel and reworked metallic buttons with enhanced feel as well as a variety of functions.
Precise Motor Control with 3 Speeds
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
With Pick up and Headshell (Made by Ortofon in Denmark)
The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
Reverse Function, Pitch Reset and Extendable Needle Illumination.
Additional features, such as reverse play and pitch reset, offer all DJs direct control of their turntable. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tonearm
The RP-4000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
Numark M4 Mixer:
Numark M4 mixer is here at an unbeatable price with awesome features such as three channels, crossfader curve adjust, mic channel and full eq. This Numark M4 mixer was designed specifically for DJs needing maximum flexibility and user friendly controls. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4" microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices. The Numark M4 also features 2 switchable phono/line inputs with four more dedicated line inputs. Add master and record outputs, a steep 3 band EQ on each channel and you have yourself a powerhouse package ready to handle whatever your next gig throws at you. Don't get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to M4 - you'll be glad you did!
Numark HF125 Headphones:
Numark HF125 DJ headphones provide clarity and comfort for the modern DJs and musicians in the world. Numark HF 125 headphones offer flexible 7-position adjustable ear cups and large high end 40mm drivers along with a padded headband and ear cups. All of this for an extremely affordable price, meaning whether your a professional or beginner, the Numark HF-125 DJ headphones will be ideal for you and won't cause you to break the bank either!
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, AC psu, instruction manual
- Numark M4 Three-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- The Numark M4 has Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
- Flexible 7-position independently adjustable dual ear cups
- Large 40mm mylar speaker drivers
- 6ft tangle-resistant cord
- Padded headband and ear cups
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.