Technics SL1210 MK7 Pair & Numark Scratch Mixer
This fantastic value package including the Brand New Numark Scratch DJ Mixer and a pair of The New Technics SL1210 MK7'S it's designed to fit all of your DJ mixing needs. The New Technics 1210 MK7's are the perfect partners to Numarks newest DJ Mixer, allowing you to create high quality professional mixes like never before.
Numark Scratch DJ Mixer
We bring you the Numark Scratch 2-channel scratch mixer that's perfect for both aspiring and professional DJs. The rock-solid, 'built-like-a-tank' chassis not only means that this mixer can handle the inevitable knocks and bumps of life on the road and still deliver a great performance, but also houses a number of brilliant features. Some of these features include the InnoFADER Scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control; dedicated instant looping knobs; filter knobs to create audio sweeps, plus much more. Excitingly this brilliant piece of hardware also comes with a Serato DJ Pro DVS license giving you incredible value at a price that's very accessible for such a high-grade piece of equipment.
Pro Mixer Performance
Ready to conquer even the most rigorous of routines, Numark's all-new Scratch is a 24-bit two-channel mixer that fuses pro features andan in-demand software suite at a price point that defies belief. Combining an all-metal "built-like-a-tank" chassis with professional features such as a built-in InnoFADER crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects, Scratch is set to dominate the scratch mixer category, establishing a new standard for mixers at this affordable price point - there is simply nothing that combines the features, versatility, ease-of-use, quality and performance of this unit - anywhere.
The Numark Scratch offers a versatile array of features with powerful simplicity unheard of in this category of affordable mixer: Six direct access software FX buttons deliver quick access to a comprehensive array of effects with both timing and intensity controls. These effects are triggered by a pair of intuitive performance-based toggle paddles, usually found only in mixers at premium price points.
Instant Loop Encoder
Looping simplified! Keep the beat going by pressing the encoder down, and it will loop to the default parameters set in your software. Turn the knob to the right to extend the beat and to the left to shorten the loop - it's that easy!
Superior Sound Quality, Whatever Your Setup
Play your best with the best! The professional quality of the Numark Scratch is unrivalled - with an impressive 108dB S/N ratio, performance-driven connectivity, and 24-bit digital sound quality, Scratch guarantees you always sound your best. Plus, there is a Low/ High-pass filter that is not software-dependent, so it works as conveniently and effectively with analogue turntables as it does with software-based FX and controls - amazing versatility!
Everything the turntablist demands is here including a butter-smooth InnoFADER. This high-quality crossfader is engineered especially for scratch DJs, offering bullet-proof reliability that's perfect for the heaviest-handed scratch DJ and the hottest non-stop action. There's even reverse and slope controls for must-have adaptability in any performance setting.
Scratch includes the full version of Serato DJ Pro and the complete DVS Expansion Pack. The DVS Expansion Pack gives you immediate access to connect turntables or CD/media players and control Serato DJ Pro using Noisemap Control tone vinyl or CDs. With the included Serato DJ Pro licence you can also connect any dedicated controller, like the Numark NDX500 and have a full setup at your fingertips.
Four performance pads deliver hot cue triggering, rolls for creative build-ups and quick beat stabs, and sampler control so DJs can spice up their mix - all unheard of at this price point. Separate direct access software looping controls are found on each channel, empowering DJs to unleash their creativity.
Scratch features all the necessities for any setup scenario. Combining XLR main outputs, an unbalanced booth output, unbalanced line/ phono channel inputs, a microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or 1/4-inch TS controlled and a dedicated mic level control, Scratch is primed for whatever your next routine demands!
Technics SL1210 MK7'S
The Technics SL-1210 MK7 is a professional direct drive DJ turntable that continues the legendary SL-1210 design while adding a host of new features and technology to make this the best DJ deck that Technics have ever produced. The all black design instantly makes the deck recognisable as part of the Technics SL-1210 turntable family and comes with a new black tonearm. The pitch control can be changed from the standard +/-8% to +/-16%.
Coreless Direct Drive Motor Achieving Stable Rotation and Powerful Torque
The direct drive system uses a slow-rotating motor to directly drive the platter. This system has various advantages. It offers high performance, such as rotation accuracy and powerful torque, does not require replacement of parts and maintains high reliability over a long period of time. However, the direct drive system was said to on occasion produce a rotation irregularity called cogging. For the SL-1200MK7, a new coreless direct drive motor was developed. This motor employs a coreless stator. The removal of the iron core from the stator eliminated the root cause of cogging. Furthermore, the magnetic force of the rotor magnets was improved to the highest possible level, and the gap between the coreless stator and rotor magnets was optimised, thus achieving high torque performance equalling that of the SL-1200MK5. Boasting smooth rotation and powerful torque, this motor reproduces sound accurately and faithfully from the groove on an analogue record.
Highly Sensitive Tonearm Accurately Reads the Signal Stored in the Record Groove
The tonearm, which is responsible for accurately reading the signal by tracking the groove on the phono record, is a static-balance universal S-shape tonearm, another Technics tradition. The tonearm tube is made of lightweight, high-rigidity aluminium. The bearing section of the gimbal suspension construction tonearm consists of a machined housing and high-precision bearing to assure excellent tracking performance with minimum stylus jumping, even in harsh playing conditions such as scratching.
Two-Layer Structure Platter with Improved Vibration Damping Performance
The platter on which a vinyl record is placed features a two-layer structure with deadening rubber on the entire back surface to eliminate unwanted resonance in the aluminium die-cast platter. The platter offers high rigidity and outstanding vibration-damping characteristics to prevent harmful vibration from being transmitted to the record and delivers clear sound.
High Rigidity Cabinet and High Damping Insulator for Thorough Shut-Out of all Vibrations
The chassis, an essential part for reducing external vibrations, inherits the audio quality enhancement technology fostered through the development of high-end turntables. The aluminium die-cast chassis is rigidly integrated with a special material consisting of ABS mixed with glass fibre to achieve a two-layer construction. The combination of this special high-rigidity material and a metal chassis raised the rigidity and vibration-damping performance to higher levels, realising a robust cabinet for beautiful sound reproduction.
The insulator is comprised of a spring and rubber to provide optimal frequency characteristics. This not only assures high sound quality and superb howling resistance, but also effectively shuts out external vibrations under high sound level conditions.
Detachable Power/Phono Cable Terminals Prevents Cable Discontinuity
The power and phono cable terminals allow detachment of the cables. The phono terminals are gold-plated to minimise sound quality degradation. Since the terminals allow disconnection of the cables, maintenance of the cables is easier, and your favourite phono cable can be connected to let you enjoy the change in sound quality resulting from a different cable.
Starting Torque/Brake Speed Adjustment Function
The SL-1200MK7 employs the newest motor control technology refined through the development of Blu-ray disc products. Utilising a microcomputer, this advanced motor control technology ensures high performance in normal rotation and also responds accurately to a wide range of DJ play styles, such as scratching.
The starting torque and brake speed can be adjusted individually to suit the users preference.
Pitch Control Function Enables Accurate and Stable Pitch Adjustment
The rotation speed can be set to 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm. * The pitch control function allows fine adjustment of the rotation speed within +/-8%, +/-16%. This function achieves accurate and stable pitch control thanks to full digital control with improved tracking performance and accuracy.
* To use the 78 rpm speed, the switch on the main unit must be turned on.
REVERSE PLAY FUNCTION EXPANDS THE BREADTH OF DJ PLAY STYLES
The platter rotates in the reverse direction when the speed selector button and Start/Stop button are pressed simultaneously. This expands the breadth of DJ play styles.
* To use the reverse play function, the switch on the main unit must be turned on.
* The phono cartridge used must support scratch play.
A Traditional Design Ideal for DJ Play
Stylus Illuminator Featuring a High-Brightness and Long-Life LED
The stylus illuminator features a new push-type structure and employs a high-brightness and long-life white LED. The illumination area and intensity were reviewed to provide improved visibility of the stylus tip compared to previous models even in a dark environment.
All Black Design
The SL-1200MK7 sports black buttons and a black tonearm while retaining the SL-1200 Series' button layout. With the matte-texture black body and black parts, the new all black design presents an attractive, refined appearance. The LED light can be set to illuminate in either red or blue, further enhancing the DJ play environment.
Numark Scratch DJ Mixer:
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS Licence Included
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
- InnoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- (6) direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- (8) performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/Line inputs
- Combo mic input (XLR/14-inch) w/ level and tone control
- 108dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual headphone output cueing system (1/4-inch / 18-inch)
- Scroll and load tracks on the mixer easily by holding shift + loop encoder knob.
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included
Master Outputs (balanced XLR):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
Master and Booth Outputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107dB (A-weighted, max output)
- THD+N: 0.005% (1kHz, -1dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBV (2Vrms)
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
Headphone Outputs (1/4" and 18" TRS):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.2dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 108dB (A-weighted, max output, unloaded)
- THD+N: 0.005% (1kHz, 10mW per channel into 32)
- Maximum Output Level: +14dBu (unloaded)
- Power Output: 115mW RMS (per channel into 32 ohms)
- Output Impedance: 2 ohms
Line Inputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz (+0.3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.008% (1kHz, +6.8dBV, -1dBFS)
- Max Input Level: +7.8dBV (2.45Vrms)
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
Phono Inputs (RCA):
- Frequency Response: RIAA Curve
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 99dB (A-weighted, max input level)
- THD+N: 0.01% (1kHz, -3dB input)
- USB: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- ADC / DAC: 24-bit, 48kHz
- DSP: 32-bit fixed point
- Drivers: PC: ASIO and Windows Audio
- Mac: UAC2 Class Compliant (no add'l driver needed)
- Power Input: Typical: 120VAC / 240VAC / 50Hz / 60Hz Auto-Switching
Technics SL1210 MK7:
Technology for Rotational Stability
- Coreless Direct Drive Motor
- High-Precision Motor Controller
Construction for Vibration Tolerance
- High-Dumping Turntable Platter
- Rigid Cabinet Construction
- High-Dumping Insulator
High Quality Parts
- High Sensitive Tonearm
- Detachable PHONO Terminal
Technics Definitive Design
- Inherited SL-1200 Series
- Drive Method: Direct Drive
- Turntable Speeds: 33 1/3, 45rpm (with switch 78 rpm)
- Starting Torque: 0.18 N.m / 1.8kg.cm (1.56 lbs-in)
- Build-up Characteristics: 0.7 s. from standstill to 33 1/3 rpm
- Wow and Flutter: 0.025% W.R.M.S.
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 332mm (13-5/64")
- Weight: Approx. 1.8kg (4.0 lbs) (Including slipmat and slipsheet)
- Type: Universal, Static Balance
- Effective Length: 230mm (9-1/16")
- Overhang: 15mm (19/32")
- Tracking Error Angle:
- Within 2 degrees 32' (at the outer groove of 30cm (12") record)
- Within 0 degrees 32' (at the inner groove of 30cm (12") record)
- Offset Angle: 22 degrees / Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0 - 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range: 0 - 4g (Direct Reading)
- Head Shell Weight: Approx. 7.6g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight Range: [without auxiliary weight] 5.6 12.0g (14.3 20.7g (including head shell))
- Head Shell Terminal Lug: 1.2mmf 4-pin terminal lug
- Audio Output: PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, Earth Terminal x 1
- Power Consumption: 8W (Approx. 0.2W (Standby))
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 453 x 169 x 353mm (17-27/32 × 6-21/32 × 13-29/32 inch)
- Weight: Approx. 9.6kg (Approx. 21.2lbs)
- Accessories: Turntable, Slipmat, Slipsheet, Dust cover, EP record adaptor, Balance weight, Head shell, Screw set for cartridge,
- PHONO cable, PHONO earth lead, AC power supply cord, Owners Manual
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.