Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable
This Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few light scratches to the lid.
It comes with the original headshell, balance weight and power cable. This Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Turntable comes in its original box.
The professional Audio Technica AT-LP120-USB comes with a USB output so that it can connect directly to your computer. It has a high torque direct drive motor that has 33/45/78 rpm selectable speeds. The direct drive motor is suitable for quick start-ups and the turntable also has a USB ouput that connects directly to your computer and is MAC and PC compatible.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
- USB output-connects directly to your computer
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½-inch mount universal headshell with Dual MagnetTM phono cartridge
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Pitch Variation: +/-10% or +/-20%
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: >1.6 kgf-cm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter: <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp: "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- USB Function: A/D, D/A - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable;
Computer interface - USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP, Vista or MAC OSX
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 450.0 mm W x 352.0 mm D x 157.0 mm H
- Weight: 10.7kg
- Accessories Included: Headshell, power cable & balance weight
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.